Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade
    their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to
    get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home
    for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this
    approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to
    sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be
    attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories
    of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a
    vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their
    life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme
    cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting
    male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as
    "marriage."

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is
    administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please!
    Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this
    "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support
    groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with
    similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look
    up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf <---- a visual demo of what happens
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-30-2006, 12:25 PM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

That is ludacris, I would expect a man to pull this scam.
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

That sounds terrible.....I dont really remember but I think that's happened to me a couple times but its a bit hazy...

Comment

I have always viewed beer as the universal excuse for shagging less-than-attractive females.

Comment

i know i was shocked to realize that i had been sexually molested by these sick pervetrted women and thier delicious foamy sex drug

i feel so used
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
            Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local bars,
            be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many
            females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is
            found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles,
            cans, or from taps and in large "kegs".

"marriage."

Please!

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
            Sometimes I have been victim even without this so-called scam!!

eegads....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
              Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local bars,
              be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many
              females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is
              found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles,
              cans, or from taps and in large "kegs".

"marriage."

Please!

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
              hehehehehehe good find
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                Sometimes I have been victim even without this so-called scam!!

eegads....!!!

your a victim my friend...
                sigpic

Comment

hey

I remember well, in my youth, scary women using this tactic to take advantage of me. Why ... I even remember them making me think it was my idea in the first place. However... now thanks to this warning article I can clearly see that I was a victim. In fact... the more I think of it, the more I see that it was not my fault at all. I had no responsibilty! It was those wicked women, intent on using me! I am so embarrassed and humiliated! I think we should get together and file a class action lawsuit against somebody! There was that one chunky girl named Tina. And Valerie definitly took advantage of me. And Melody and both Daria's! Don;t forget Charmaine, Rosy, Lisa, Lisa lisa, and Lisa Smith. Or Brenda. And there were 3 Michelles, 4 Debbies, Chantel, Monica, Paula, another Valerie who actually used Valentines Day to take advantage of me, one girl named Torie really hurt my feelings ( I felt so used!) and don't forget about Darla, Desiree, and that one who had the black lipstick and called herself Shilo. I never should have gone to that Pink Floyd concert with her. Hey ... it was the 80's!

I get teary eyed whenever I think of all of the damned promises those women and so many more made to me after plying me with BEER! They only wanted one thing, and after they got it ( over and over with heartfelt sincerity) they left me alone and broken! Guys have feelings , too! The more I sit and think, the more I remember, and it hurts inside! There was Liz, and Elisabeth, and Kathy and Cathy and Katherine. There was Mary and Margaret and Maggie. Oh how the memories haunt my soul! I was so innocent and victimised! The late 70's and entire 80's, that period after the "Free Love" generation of the 60's and before the sterile post "AIDS" era of the 90's was a halcyon time for an innocent, tender hearted boy. A boy taken advantage of by unscrupulous women using BEER to have their own way with him. I can hardly bear the memory of my victimisation! We need to band together and file that class acton suit. somehow we should make someone pay for robing us of our dignity!
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

One of the side-effects of this drug is commonly referred to as "beer goggles" which further renders the victim susceptible to the scam by eliminating the ability to rationalize the visual signals being conducted via the retinal mechanism with stored references of desireable attributes in potential mates. The problem is further exacerbated by the resulting disfigurement and often permanent detachment of upper extremeties through mandibular manipulation. Many a man has lost an arm due to "coyote ugly" syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                      I remember well, in my youth, scary women using this tactic to take advantage of me. Why ... I even remember them making me think it was my idea in the first place. However... now thanks to this warning article I can clearly see that I was a victim. In fact... the more I think of it, the more I see that it was not my fault at all. I had no responsibilty! It was those wicked women, intent on using me! I am so embarrassed and humiliated! I think we should get together and file a class action lawsuit against somebody! There was that one chunky girl named Tina. And Valerie definitly took advantage of me. And Melody and both Daria's! Don;t forget Charmaine, Rosy, Lisa, Lisa lisa, and Lisa Smith. Or Brenda. And there were 3 Michelles, 4 Debbies, Chantel, Monica, Paula, another Valerie who actually used Valentines Day to take advantage of me, one girl named Torie really hurt my feelings ( I felt so used!) and don't forget about Darla, Desiree, and that one who had the black lipstick and called herself Shilo. I never should have gone to that Pink Floyd concert with her. Hey ... it was the 80's!

I get teary eyed whenever I think of all of the damned promises those women and so many more made to me after plying me with BEER! They only wanted one thing, and after they got it ( over and over with heartfelt sincerity) they left me alone and broken! Guys have feelings , too! The more I sit and think, the more I remember, and it hurts inside! There was Liz, and Elisabeth, and Kathy and Cathy and Katherine. There was Mary and Margaret and Maggie. Oh how the memories haunt my soul! I was so innocent and victimised! The late 70's and entire 80's, that period after the "Free Love" generation of the 60's and before the sterile post "AIDS" era of the 90's was a halcyon time for an innocent, tender hearted boy. A boy taken advantage of by unscrupulous women using BEER to have their own way with him. I can hardly bear the memory of my victimisation! We need to band together and file that class acton suit. somehow we should make someone pay for robing us of our dignity!

your too much dave...

victoms unite!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, you poor boys. We ladies ought to be ashamed of ourselves. I personally feel terrible about all the pain you have experienced. Let me make it up to you. Can I buy you a beer?
                        ...When they're out for blood I always give...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Debbie
                          Oh, you poor boys. We ladies ought to be ashamed of ourselves. I personally feel terrible about all the pain you have experienced. Let me make it up to you. Can I buy you a beer?

CP sent to you for this Bronco Debbie ......yes I got all teary eyed reading all the sad stories...hope all you guys are okay after what you all have been through...
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

here is a song representing men's love of beer(imagine these lyrics with wicked heavy metal guitars and stuff) it's BEER!!! by psychostick

I like beer cause it is good
                            I drink beer because I should
                            If there was a song to sing
                            I sing it and beer you bring

I drink beer when I am sad
                            Cuz the beer it makes me glad
                            There is nothing left to say
                            So let's go drink beer.

BEER IS GOOD! (x 3)
                            ...AND STUFF!

BEER IS GOOD! (x 3)
                            Let's go drink some...

BEER! (Beer...) (x 6)

When it's warm it tastes real crappy
                            But cold beer will make me happy
                            When I throw up on the floor
                            I can go and drink some more

They say beer will make me dumb
                            It are go good with pizza
                            Now that we have drunk some beer
                            Let's go drive a car.

I am drunk, drunk is me.
                            I am drunk... WHEEEEEE!
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Debbie

well maybe just one..two or three....but dont try any funny stuff...im on to you sickos
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X