Highlander: The Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander: The Source

Anyone else Highlander fans out there? I grew up on the series, so I'm a big fan. I own the entire series on DVD and all the movies. Duncan MacLeod and Methos are by far my favorite characters. But anyways, anyone going to see the new movie The Source? I know this movie is going to deliver, Adrian Paul said he wouldn't do another movie unless he thought the script was much better than Endgame. I can't wait for it, and the new anime Highlander: Vengeance looks good
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

I loved the original movie. The series was pretty good too!

My best friend went to a Highlander conference in Australia last year and bought Duncan's Katana in an auction.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

I loved, and still do, the original movie, but I've got to admit neither the sequels or the series really did a great deal for me, although I'll still watch them if there isn't anything else on..............

I think, more than anything though, what attracted me to the film in the first place was Queen's fantastic soundtrack
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

To me Highlander is like the Crow series. First one was great, everything else just hasn't lived up to it since.

Hopefully they can take it a step in the right direction, they tried in Endgame and failed miserably.
        Last edited by Elway; 01-28-2006, 08:30 PM.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I was way more partial to christopher lambert than adrian paul and was pissed when he sacrificed himself
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
          X