Saw 3!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 3!!!!

I just heard that Saw 3 is supposed to come out in October sometime I cant freakin wait its gonna rock just like the other 2 I love saw. SAw 2 comes out on DVD and UMD on valentines day. so it really will be a bloody valentine

saw rules
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

I also heard Jurassic Park 4 is coming out this summer sometime. I can't imagine what possibly could go wrong this time. Why haven't they gotten rid of that DNA by now for god's sake. Destroy the eggs, get rid of the DNA and stop putting these dinosaurs on deserted islands, am I the only one that see's how easy it is...!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
      I also heard Jurassic Park 4 is coming out this summer sometime. I can't imagine what possibly could go wrong this time. Why haven't they gotten rid of that DNA by now for god's sake. Destroy the eggs, get rid of the DNA and stop putting these dinosaurs on deserted islands, am I the only one that see's how easy it is...!?!?
      Omg are you serious? They already butchered the first movie by making the second one!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
        Omg are you serious? They already butchered the first movie by making the second one!
        I know and they butchered both of those by making that horrendous #3.......

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
          I know and they butchered both of those by making that horrendous #3.......
          Film makers have butchered every single great movie though just to name a few:

Lion King
          Grease
          Jurassic Park
          Toy Story
          Tarzan

rofl Disney movies

Comment

Lion King
            Grease
            Jurassic Park
            Toy Story
            Tarzan

rofl Disney movies

I love Toy Story 2
            sigpic
            DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
              I love Toy Story 2
              Really? I thought that the first one had everything of a disney story and the second one just ughh idk I didn't like it at all

Comment

worst acting ever

These movies sucked more than Waterworld.

Comment

They have started to tease us Saw fans with the making of Saw III on HBO or Showtime or one of those. This time it involves a roller coaster.

I had no idea Jurassic Park was going to continue. And Reid, the DNA and Eggs are irrevelant at this point. "Nature Found A Way" to keep it going. I didn't think Jurassic Park III was that bad. At the end they showed the teridactals (sp lol) flying away from the island so they could indeed introduce yet another island but I suspect they will stick with the same one. Who knows.

And what is wrong with Disney xX??? LMAO! I like that stuff.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                    They have started to tease us Saw fans with the making of Saw III on HBO or Showtime or one of those. This time it involves a roller coaster.
                    What a dweeb I am.

The Roller Coaster thing is Final Destination 3

sigpic

Comment

I just got through watching Saw II. and OMG! The acting was much better in this one than in the first one. The story line is the real kicker. And as usual, the ending makes you go.... huh?????

III Will be very interesting to say the least.

sigpic

Comment

Lion King
                        Grease
                        Jurassic Park
                        Toy Story
                        Tarzan

rofl Disney movies
                        ... land before time... enough said about that one

Comment

When that big guy threw that chick in the "Pit O' Needles" that was so messed up. I didn't get because I havn't seen the first one. At the end was wierd it had twists like it brought it back to the original place in Saw 1. That's what my friends said.

Comment

Originally posted by TDash85
                            When that big guy threw that chick in the "Pit O' Needles" that was so messed up. I didn't get because I havn't seen the first one. At the end was wierd it had twists like it brought it back to the original place in Saw 1. That's what my friends said.
                            The girl that got thrown in (Amanda) was a junky from the first movie. And Xavier (the guy that threw her in there) was a drug dealer. That guy was an ass. Anyway, I didn't understand why he grabbed her except for the fact she was closest to him. She did admit she was a junky in the movie as well.

I hate needles when going to see the doc. That scene gave me eebie geebies big time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                              I just got through watching Saw II. and OMG! The acting was much better in this one than in the first one. The story line is the real kicker. And as usual, the ending makes you go.... huh?????

III Will be very interesting to say the least.
                              well you do the best you have on the first one when you have an indie film budget of 1 million dollars and only 18 days to shoot
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X