Saw 3!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    The girl that got thrown in (Amanda) was a junky from the first movie. And Xavier (the guy that threw her in there) was a drug dealer. That guy was an ass. Anyway, I didn't understand why he grabbed her except for the fact she was closest to him. She did admit she was a junky in the movie as well.

I hate needles when going to see the doc. That scene gave me eebie geebies big time.
    Yaa but the Xavier guy played the game right, he had the survival insticnt just like Jigsaw wanted to see.........Too bad he was a jerk about it though
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I'm not sure how good the third is gonna be considering jigsaw is like you know dead
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        I'm not sure how good the third is gonna be considering jigsaw is like you know dead
        Agreed. Now Amanda will take over and remember.... The cop is still locked in that room!

My question about that is will he still be alive? At the end of the original, Adam was left in there and that was gross to see him dead sitting there still at the end of II. Along with Laurence's foot.

And who will be Amanda's partner this time?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Agreed. Now Amanda will take over and remember.... The cop is still locked in that room!

My question about that is will he still be alive? At the end of the original, Adam was left in there and that was gross to see him dead sitting there still at the end of II. Along with Laurence's foot.

And who will be Amanda's partner this time?
          the foot part was one of my favorite parts. Whatever happend to Dr.Gordon I'm assuming that he died and bleed to death since adam was still in there but it never showed his body
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I have a question do you like Saw 1 or 2 better??? I like 1 better because its more plot driven and doesnt really get screams and stuff because of all the screwed up things like i think 2 did.
            the space that is mine

Comment

I liked the first one (it reminded me of Se7en). I really wanna see Saw 2.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                the foot part was one of my favorite parts. Whatever happend to Dr.Gordon I'm assuming that he died and bleed to death since adam was still in there but it never showed his body
                Adam's body was in the room and still chained to the pipe at the end of II. If you are referring to Dr. Gordon's body, then no they never showed us what happened to him. But he was already turning blue/white when he drug himself out of the room. Also: Jigsaw was right there after the fact and probably took care of him somehow. But..... good point. We never knew exactly what happened to the good doctor lol. But like you said (I think) Adam did die in the room and was never saved leaving us assuming there could be no rescue.

But consider this: What if he didn't die and made it out? Could there be an appearance in III? Wouldn't THAT be twist beyond twists!!

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                I liked the first one (it reminded me of Se7en). I really wanna see Saw 2.
                Majority have liked II better. You need to see it. We have both DVD's and already looking ahead to the next one.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Adam's body was in the room and still chained to the pipe at the end of II. If you are referring to Dr. Gordon's body, then no they never showed us what happened to him. But he was already turning blue/white when he drug himself out of the room. Also: Jigsaw was right there after the fact and probably took care of him somehow. But..... good point. We never knew exactly what happened to the good doctor lol. But like you said (I think) Adam did die in the room and was never saved leaving us assuming there could be no rescue.

But consider this: What if he didn't die and made it out? Could there be an appearance in III? Wouldn't THAT be twist beyond twists!!

Majority have liked II better. You need to see it. We have both DVD's and already looking ahead to the next one.
                  they should of shown dr. gordons dead body like in in the hallway when there running to the bathroom or something or like on the stairs that would of been cool.
                  the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                  X