Stay home to watch a movie or go out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay home to watch a movie or go out?

Do you prefer to stay home or go to a theater?
    I like the theater atmosphere except people are always yapping..lol.
    And the munchies are cheaper at home.
    I like the theater big screen
    40.00%
    I prefer to stay home with surround sound
    40.00%
    Not fussy...
    13.33%
    I miss the drive-in's
    6.67%

I like to go to the movies also. Problem is after movie, snacks, dinner, and child care I am looking at $100.

Staying home is less hassle and I can fall asleep if I want...LOL

Comment

Well seeing as i'm a teenager, staying home is the last thing I want to do. Going out to the movies is much more fun, especially with friends.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Going to the movies with either my friends or family
        It gets so crazy in the movie theaters when I'm with my friends! Adults who hate those kids that cause a riot in the theater yep thats me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Going to the movies with either my friends or family
          It gets so crazy in the movie theaters when I'm with my friends! Adults who hate those kids that cause a riot in the theater yep thats me lol.

You don't live in Aurora do you? ... LOL!!

Comment

I'm not fussy. Home or movies is fine with me. Kinda leaning towards staying at home. (Bring back the drive in movies)
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

stay at home and watch on the big screen....not as big as the theater but big..
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

The popcorn at the movie theatre is yummier. My microwave is a piece of crap, so we just get the bags of kernels and pop 'em in a pan on the stove. For the butter we get a bowl and put a couple spoons of butter in it and put it in the microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                  The popcorn at the movie theatre is yummier. My microwave is a piece of crap, so we just get the bags of kernels and pop 'em in a pan on the stove. For the butter we get a bowl and put a couple spoons of butter in it and put it in the microwave.
                  Doesn't the butter spark and crap whenever you do that? Because thats what happens to the times I tried butter in the microwave. My cousin put like spoonfulls of butter into the pot and melted it like that.

Comment

At home... I can pause, take a break, grab some food for under $20.

If it is an Epic film I am dying to see, well I'll head to the big screen then.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                      stay at home and watch on the big screen....not as big as the theater but big..
                      Me too. Our big screen is 3' x 4' with surround mega sound. I personally hate the theatre because of the morons that we always end up sitting next to. Never fails. Babies, yakkers etc..... Not to mention the movies are out on DVD in a couple of months anyway.

The theaters do have great sound but too many distractions and no pause button.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I love the big screen and those big tubs of popcorn with butter.

I hate, squawking kids, and people with cell-phones. I will be the one telling you to turn that f**king thing off!

Would love to go to a drive-in at least once
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          I Would love to go to a drive-in at least once
                          Wow. Never been? Your age is coming through. When I was a teen, the drive in was IT! They are a dying breed now a days. A true nostalgic experience.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                            Wow. Never been? Your age is coming through. When I was a teen, the drive in was IT! They are a dying breed now a days. A true nostalgic experience.
                            I'm from New Zealand, we always had theatres
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

At home Im not gonna spend no $7.50 for the movie when I coluld buy it for $10.00.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
                              X