Ufc 57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 57

Anyone catch it? All I have to say after watching it is..Chuck Liddell is the man
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Originally posted by David_Carr
    Anyone catch it? All I have to say after watching it is..Chuck Liddell is the man

You gonna tell us the resluts or make us buy the pay per view!

CP for the sig, hes one of my favorites tooo

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

-Keith Jardine def. Mike Whitehead via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
      -Jeff Monson def. Branden Lee Hinkle via Submission (arm choke) at 4:35 of Round 1.
      -Paul Buentello def. Gilbert Aldana via TKO (strikes) at 2:27 of Round 2.
      -Alessio Sakara def. Elvis Sinosic via Unanimous Decision (judge cards not available).
      -Joe Riggs def. Nick Diaz via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28).
      -Renato "Babalu" Sobral def. Mike Van Arsdale via Submission (rear naked choke) at 2:21 of Round 1.
      -Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz def. Frank Mir via TKO (strikes) at 4:03 of Round 1.
      -Brandon Vera def. Justin Eilers via KO (high kick) at 2:31 of Round 1.
      -Chuck Liddell def. Randy Couture via KO (punches) at 1:51 of Round 2.

Liddell absolutely dominated Randy Couture. He had him bloodied up by the end of the first..Came out in the second, rocked him with a punch and then jumped on him and beat him until the ref stopped it. Couture also announced his official retirement from MMA

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

cool thanks! wish i had seen lidell tear that guy

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

no i watched the thing on spike about randy and lidell looked like a good fight. my favorite heavyweight is Tim Sylvia
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Here's a GIF of the Liddell Couture knockout.
            http://www.fightreport.net/wp-conten..._couture_3.gif

Comment

i would have liked to see the riggs VS diaz fight
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
              X