Commercials during the Superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercials during the Superbowl?

My favorite ones were that Bud-Light commecial about the "magic-fridge" and that Fed-Ex commercial with the prehistoric guys.

I also thought the one with the two doctors who kill a fly with one of those things they use to get people's heart going again and when the mom and daughter walk in of the guy the doctors are standing over and the one doctor looks at the fly (who fell on the sick guy) and he says "That killed him". lol

the one Hummer commercial with the giant monster and robot.....was one of the strangest I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Skywalker; 02-06-2006, 04:07 PM.
    sigpic

IMO the commercials basically sucked this year the only ones i liked were:

the godaddy.com one (come on she was freakin hot)

and the one with the shaved sheep that went streaking when the horses were playing football and the ranchers were like we didnt need to see that
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Streaking sheep was funny.

I thought the monkeys in the board room was funny.

The little Clydsdale trying to pull the wagon was cute.

There were a couple others that were pretty good, but nothing that really knocked my socks off.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

My Favorite was the MacGyver one
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X