0.00%
    THE LAST SAMURAI
    18.18%
    OPEN RANGE
    0.00%
    28 DAYS LATER
    18.18%
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

LOTR by far.... Actually it is the only movie I have seen on the list.LOL..

Comment

RotK can't stand alone. If you have no history the movie falls WAY short.

For me, this is the biggest reason 2003 will go down as a travesty in Award history. Every work of art MUST stand alone, in order to be timeless. Take Atticus Finch.
      ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

I thought it was the Paris Hilton movie?

I haven't seen it, but apparently, it is very popular and got a lot of buzz. What exactly is the plot?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

I heard the book was beter than the movie, Jared. There were too many plot holes that weren't filled in the film.
          ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

I've got to go with 28 Days, low budget, atmospheric & scary as ****. But I've got to say the Oscars got it rigt, if you consider that the gongs given to Return of the King were in effect for all 3 movies.
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
            X