Hostel or Saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostel or Saw?

Which one is a better horror movie in your opinion, Hostel or Saw? I went and saw Hostel and it let me down, the commercials made the movie look like it was going to be so much more. So, my vote has to go to SAW!! Cant wait to see SAW 2 today
    Hostel
    28.57%
    Saw
    42.86%
    They both suck
    28.57%

I havent seen hostel but I only liked saw because the guy was in the room with them the whole time. I wont make any comments about saw2 because I dont want to hand out any spoilers
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
      I havent seen hostel but I only liked saw because the guy was in the room with them the whole time. I wont make any comments about saw2 because I dont want to hand out any spoilers
      good, cause I cant wait to see it tonight, but just tell me this, did you like it better then the first one?

Comment

Saw was just hilarious. I laughed through the whole damn thing.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Saw II was much better than the original and without giving spoilers, be prepared for the ending!

I have not seen Hostel yet so voting is not fair during this poll.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

never seen hostel. but there's no way it tops saw or saw 2 for that matter
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X