X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    A couple of British ones - "Allo Allo" and "Dad's Army" as well as Taxi, I love Lucy and The Beverly Hillbillies.
    Both Allo, Allo and Dad's Army were cracking, although I think both went on for too long. Another great BBC one was Red Dwarf , but my all time favourite has to be M*A*S*H, brilliant

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by Invesco
    The Jeffersons was a good one too. Don't even know if thats the right name or not.
    Yeah the jeffersons rock but they came from All in the Family so thats why i went with all in the family before the jeffersons

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I'm stuck between I love Lucy and All in the Family

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    Now just who here growing up in those days DIDNT have a crush on Miss Crump!?!

Teacher, teacher!!

I don't know....

I thought Thelma Lou was hotter than Miss Crump.

What she saw in Barney Fife, I'll never know... LOL

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
    "It's me, It's me... It's Ernest T."

AND

"You haven't seen the last, of Ernest T. Bass."

Just saw the episode today on TV Land where Ernest T. wanted to become educated in order to win over his sweet "Romina," but then falls in love with his "mother figure" Miss Crump.
    Now just who here growing up in those days DIDNT have a crush on Miss Crump!?!

Teacher, teacher!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    All of your choices are good ones. But I have to go with MASH as my #1 followed by Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    The Jeffersons was a good one too. Don't even know if thats the right name or not.

Leave a comment:

• RoorRipper
    replied
    If you have the Simpsons, I suggest you also include Family Guy or South Park.

I would've voted South Park, but for this poll i'll take Seinfeld.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    AITF

MASH

The Honeymooners

And the often overlooked, but superbly acted "Benson". Had a cast mostly known for theater work. (DiDi Cohn and Missy Gold excepted).

Benson DuBois was on of TV's most intricate and complex characters. From his "I'm taking this job for the money not because I am not smart" sarcastic butler days on "Soap", to slowly rising up to a Lt Governor on "Benson", Robert Guillaume played him perfectly. A proud, intelligent, dignified and sometimes gruff man who was made hard by his tough life. But he was a big softie under there.
    Plus he had GREAT lines and comic timing.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    A couple of British ones - "Allo Allo" and "Dad's Army" as well as Taxi, I love Lucy and The Beverly Hillbillies.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    M*A*S*H #1, I also liked Cheers, WKRP, Wings, All In the Family, Andy Griffith(I still watch that on T.V. Land ) I'm probably forgetting some.
    I'm not much of a sitcom person these days, they just don't make them like they used to.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    I'm not too fond of sitcoms. But I really liked the Drew Carey Show.

Leave a comment:

• Spiderman
    replied
    All in the Family

Everything taken into consideration, I'll go with --

All in the Family

as both the best, and the most important
    TV comedy show in the USA, ever.

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Another one of my favorite characters came from this show:

Ernest T. Bass

"It's me, It's me... It's Ernest T."

AND

"You haven't seen the last, of Ernest T. Bass."

Just saw the episode today on TV Land where Ernest T. wanted to become educated in order to win over his sweet "Romina," but then falls in love with his "mother figure" Miss Crump.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    I'm an Al Bundy fan.........I'm going with "Married with Children".

E...When I saw this poll I was thinking of MWC when I voted "other"....we must like the same things...

I love Lucy
    Roseanne
    and my sis and I always watched....Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X