No announcement yet.

Stewie Griffin Rips 50 cent a new one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewie Griffin Rips 50 cent a new one.

Funny video clip.
    http://www.chrisdiclerico.com/2005/1...ent-a-new-one/
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

AWESOME! very well written comeback. cp for you!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

And what the hell is up with the editorial about some theater shooting in Pittsburgh?

Surreal.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I agree i can't stand 50 cent at all. or most rap for that matter. like Stewie said his lyrics are crap and dont mean a thing. and i saw him perform on stage on MTV it's gotta be the worst on stage performance i have ever seen. he was forgetting lyrics he had no energy at all it was just horrible.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          I agree i can't stand 50 cent at all. or most rap for that matter. like Stewie said his lyrics are crap and dont mean a thing. and i saw him perform on stage on MTV it's gotta be the worst on stage performance i have ever seen. he was forgetting lyrics he had no energy at all it was just horrible.
          Agreed. My 15 year old son likes him but we wouldn't let him have the CD. He does have his poster on his bedroom wall.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            Agreed. My 15 year old son likes him but we wouldn't let him have the CD. He does have his poster on his bedroom wall.
            why wouldn't you let him have the CD?
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I hear ya...

The kid hears the F and S and A and B words all the time in movies. Language is not the MAIN issue...but content and what it implies I guess. I get so sick of these "Rap" artists with their need to focus on a constant display of hatred and negativity.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                I hear ya...

The kid hears the F and S and A and B words all the time in movies. Language is not the MAIN issue...but content and what it implies I guess. I get so sick of these "Rap" artists with their need to focus on a constant display of hatred and negativity.
                yeah. metal's the same way with the hatred and negativity but rock deals with real life issues. rather then just raping and killing somebody.
                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                X