What not to do at a concert (NIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to do at a concert (NIN)

My favorite musician, Trent Reznor, got hit in the face with a lighter...

ended the show quite prematurely...

http://www.mlive.com/music/grpress/i...400.xml&coll=6

My opinion, Trent should of sucked it up and kept playing, but one bad apple ruined what could have been the best show on the tour. I'll be in vegas on April 1st to see it! leave the objects at home!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Originally posted by AsianOrange

My opinion, Trent should of sucked it up and kept playing, but one bad apple ruined what could have been the best show on the tour. I'll be in vegas on April 1st to see it! leave the objects at home!
    wasn't it skid row or GNR that freaked out when they got nailed in the face with a water bottle and ended the show. not a big fan of NIN personally.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      wasn't it skid row or GNR that freaked out when they got nailed in the face with a water bottle and ended the show. not a big fan of NIN personally.
      Musicians get paid....but I can understand being hit in the face and walking off...

The concert was almost over anyway.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93

It happened to both bands in seperate incidents.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

I remember seeing Aerosmith at McNichols arena back in their screwed up days. They were getting booed at and things thrown at them but they were so drunk they didn't realize or care. That was a pathetic display of a band and I am glad to see that they got turned around and sobered up.

John Cougar was also belted at The Who concert at Folsom Field way back in the day. He got mad and left after cussing out the crowd.

But people throwing things at entertainers is totally wrong. Yeah, we pay to see them but that does not give the fans the right to chuck stuff at them. Where is the respect? Why would you want to piss off your favorite band? Why would you put a musician at risk? I just don't get it. I used to think about people actually shooting at them since they are on stage like sitting ducks.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            I remember seeing Aerosmith at McNichols arena back in their screwed up days. They were getting booed at and things thrown at them but they were so drunk they didn't realize or care. That was a pathetic display of a band and I am glad to see that they got turned around and sobered up.

John Cougar was also belted at The Who concert at Folsom Field way back in the day. He got mad and left after cussing out the crowd.

But people throwing things at entertainers is totally wrong. Yeah, we pay to see them but that does not give the fans the right to chuck stuff at them. Where is the respect? Why would you want to piss off your favorite band? Why would you put a musician at risk? I just don't get it. I used to think about people actually shooting at them since they are on stage like sitting ducks.
            Because people have a disproportionate sense of entitlement.

And they forget that even musicians and entertainers can't play perfectly every night.
            Booing is fine.

Throwing dangerous objects at anyone is never acceptable except in seld defense.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange

Man, I hope that doesn't happen this weekend. I'm going to see Nails on Saturday at US Bank Arena in Cincinnati. I've never gotten to see NIN before, and I'm stoked!
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                My friend that went to the seether concert said that they were pretty wasted to. i would hate to go to a concert and have the band so drunk they cant even play
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                X