Official American Idol thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official American Idol thread

Well, it's back and there was some really good laughs last night from the Chicago hopeful. I usually only watch the beginning to see these people that think they have what it takes. Very funny. And the final 8 keeps me interested too.

Now they turn to Denver for the next group!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Well, tonight was Denver's turn and OMG....LMAO! There were some good one's that made it to Hollywood but Denver also displayed some of the worst ever seen.

There was a guy that looked like a girl and I mean BAD! Simon, Paula and Randy were SHOCKED to learn it was a guy that attempted a Whitney Houston song. It was very bad and this person got really mad. LMAO! Too Much!!

Denver also showed that Bo's success last season had the rockers out in force. And once again....OMG! LMAO!

This show is growing on me.

sigpic

Comment

I love watching the people try and get in because half of them suck and it's funny to see them sing really bad. Man that last contestant in Denver omg that scared the hell out of me, what was it?

Anyway I don't care about the rest once all the good singers go to Hollywood because well they made it they should be good, but the first three or whatever where they find people are always fun to see.

Comment

I watched it. Denver had some weird characters to show up. Some were .
        Some were . And others were
        Then they had their decent candidates.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

I have never cared for the show, but one of my frieds tried out for it and did not make it so I hate it even more
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

--- Now i know what you Denver city folk look like ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

its entertaining to say the least....
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

and the kid in the cowboy hat.... "It is my dream to be on a plane."

Dare to reach for those stars kid.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Thank the Lord it's back. The auditions are the best part, IMO. A Rocker better win this time!

Comment

how about the guy wearing a dress and had on a wig on that looked like braids....did anyone see him? The dress was short and looked like a little girls dress....and the young girl all tanned with all the black eye make up on....it takes all kinds

the set of twins on there....the older guys who are 28 have been in some trouble...I read that today....which is nothing new....a few of them have been in some kind of trouble....they sounded pretty good tho..
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                      Thank the Lord it's back. The auditions are the best part, IMO. A Rocker better win this time!
                      yea really.....my son thinks Bo Bice got ripped off and should of won...
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

ok, I admit, I never watched, because I don't understand the appeal.

Someone please explain to me why a large scale talent show is so fascinating?

Didn't Ed McMahon host this 20 years ago when it was called "Star Search"?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

The kid in the cowboy hat. I was cracking up when he said he only sings to a turkey in a town of 4 people.

After last season was over, Bo came out and said he was GLAD he didn't win. He would have been dictated on what music to sing and this way he got to sing his own style. He has a CD out anyway. Haven't heard it.

The guy in the dress and braids was dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. He was something to see to say the least.

Jared: If you have never watched it, give it a try. The auditions are the best part in most peoples minds. And towards the end, like the final 10 or so, the true talent is left and they have guest stars. Last year, the final two, Carrie Underwood's dream was to sing with Rascal Flats. They showed up. Bo Bice's dream was to sing with Lynyrd Skynyrd. They showed up.

Most of these wannabe hopefulls that think they got what it takes are truly dillusional and make total asses out of themselves. It really is a LOL fun thing to watch. Opening night beat out all other audition nights with an initial Nielson's rating stating that 35 million+ Tuned in. This stunned even the producers and cast of the show. It has grown on me each season and my wife has been addicted since season one.

The next auditions I think are next Tuesday from Greensboro North Carolina.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            and the kid in the cowboy hat.... "It is my dream to be on a plane."

Dare to reach for those stars kid.
                            kind of felt bad for that kid...poor thing....I think he got thru to the next round...not sure why...
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

some of the people on there really think they can sing but I guess it gives them some kind of exposure...sure didnt hurt William Houng....or Hung???

not sure about the spelling....
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                              X