for anybody who cares!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for anybody who cares!

this is for anybody who cares and/or likes papa roach. they are currently getting past the pre-production stage of the 4th record. i just hope it doesn't blow like Getting Away With Murder did. i hope its more like lovehatetragedy or Infest because GAWM blows chunks compared to the other 2.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Papa Roach is all right, Infest was definitely their best album...

Side note, are you going to the Mudvayne/Korn show at Magness?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan

Side note, are you going to the Mudvayne/Korn show at Magness?
      pfft i wish. but sadly i live in Montana probably one of the most boring states in the US.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        pfft i wish. but sadly i live in Montana probably one of the most boring states in the US.

Bummer, I missed the presale and by the time they went on sale to the general public all general admission was sold out... My friends managed to snag their tickets during presale, so I didn't wanna get a seat by myself. Long story short,
        I'm gonna have to go pay anywhere from $20-50 over price to a scalper if I want to get G/A.

Orr maybe something will work out like it did back in '03 when TOOL played at the Coors Event Center in Boulder. We had crappy tickets, but we got like 30 bucks together and went down to the security guard and he let us on the floor courtesy of our little bribe. I've tried it a couple times since then but no luck... It's worth a try though... If I were a security guard making $8/hr I'd probably be happy to take a little side action.

Comment

apparently not very many care
          the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
          X