favorite reality show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite reality show

whats you favorite reality show and why do you watch it?
    survivor
    17.39%
    american idol
    21.74%
    dancing with the stars
    0.00%
    skating with celebrities
    0.00%
    real world
    8.70%
    big brother
    0.00%
    other
    13.04%
    reality tv blows
    39.13%

I voted for reality tv blows. because well.......... it does
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Survivor

It's actually more of a game show with the prize being 1 million dollars but it's the best game show on tv.

Contestants not only have to solves puzzles and compete in physical challenges but they have to do this while dehydration, starvation and rapid weight loss, sleep deprivation, enduring harsh outdoor elements, and a constant changing tribal social structure.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        I voted for reality tv blows. because well.......... it does

300% truth.

Reality tv is about as oxymoronic as it can get.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Survivor

It's actually more of a game show with the prize being 1 million dollars but it's the best game show on tv.

Contestants not only have to solves puzzles and compete in physical challenges but they have to do this while dehydration, starvation and rapid weight loss, sleep deprivation, enduring harsh outdoor elements, and a constant changing tribal social structure.
          I'm not sure but i'm pretty sure that show is staged. but that's just me
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I'm not sure but i'm pretty sure that show is staged. but that's just me

It's not staged.

It would be impossible to keep that many people quiet if it was.

It would certainly take more than the million dollar prize money to shut up hundreds in the cast/crew.

Comment

American Idol

My girlfriend got me into it

Comment

Reality T.V. blows the hell with Survivor,American Idol and all that other boring crap.
                sigpic
                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I only watched "dancing with the stars" a couple of times. I consider it more of a contest than a reality show. I still voted that reality TV blows, because other than "dancing" and "the apprentice", I find all other shows boring, some even annoying.

The ones that really annoy me are the ones from MTV, shallow and stupid. It spoils people. I don't know why would anyone watch "laguna lame" or "the real spoiled-world"

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                    I only watched "dancing with the stars" a couple of times. I consider it more of a contest than a reality show. I still voted that reality TV blows, because other than "dancing" and "the apprentice", I find all other shows boring, some even annoying.

The ones that really annoy me are the ones from MTV, shallow and stupid. It spoils people. I don't know why would anyone watch "laguna lame" or "the real spoiled-world"
                    laguna beach has got to be one of the most annoying shows on television. and also one of the most staged i mean you can tell how fake it is it's like they aren't even trying
                    the space that is mine

Comment

laguna beach has got to be one of the most annoying shows on television. and also one of the most staged i mean you can tell how fake it is it's like they aren't even trying
                      Haha, I didn't even see the show. I just know its spoiled. I watched some of them, but I didn't like their attitudes. "pimp my ride" seemed interesting. But the people there just annoy me. Xzibit and others

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                        Haha, I didn't even see the show. I just know its spoiled. I watched some of them, but I didn't like their attitudes. "pimp my ride" seemed interesting. But the people there just annoy me. Xzibit and others
                        pimp my ride really isnt a reality show its more like......... well its just a show
                        the space that is mine

Comment

American Idol.

I love music and talented people singing it. There is no back stabing and lieing to win the show.

I do like Survivor though. I never thought that after 11 seasons it would still be so good, but this season it great!!!

Comment

I voted American Idol...I don't watch a whole lot of TV but I do watch this...
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

pimp my ride really isnt a reality show its more like......... well its just a show

Hate to break it to ya but it's a reality show.

Comment

Working...
                              X