Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which X-man/X-Woman would you like to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which X-man/X-Woman would you like to be?

If you had to choose, Which X-man/X-Woman would you like to be?

Remember, being a mutant isn't always peaches and pudding pops.

Oh and uhh, Curse this stupid 10 option limit!!
    Professor X
    12.00%
    Magneto
    24.00%
    Wolverine
    28.00%
    Cyclops
    4.00%
    Iceman
    4.00%
    Colossus
    4.00%
    Mystique
    16.00%
    Rogue
    4.00%
    Storm
    4.00%
    Nightcrawler
    0.00%

I've always liked Wolverine. I like his character.
    Professor X is another good one to pick.

Butt Plug.........do you know if Admin has ever commented on revising how many options the system will allow us? That could easily be changed and shouldn't be much of a big deal to allow a total of 15 options.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Dang the stupid pick-more-than-one-polls! I always forget! I spent several minutes trying to chose!

I picked Magneto because he doesn't have to behave...

None of their lives are simple though... some of them are ugly... some have checkered pasts...

But they're all cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        I've always liked Wolverine. I like his character.
        Professor X is another good one to pick.

Butt Plug.........do you know if Admin has ever commented on revising how many options the system will allow us? That could easily be changed and shouldn't be much of a big deal to allow a total of 15 options.

Well, I asked before a long time ago and they basically told me no.

If they can change it, they should make the options at 100+

So you can do polls like, Best NFL player all time, Best Bond, Best polka song ect ect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          So you can do polls like, Best NFL player all time, Best Bond, Best polka song ect ect.
          You need 100+ for Best Polka song??

I think of the ones listed I will vote Mystique. The ability to completely alter one's appearance seems to be the most useful in this day and age. Second, probably Professor X. Ultimately, I'd like to choose my own individual superpowers.
          Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

I picked Magneto. Come on, the guys a stud!!

Comment

Though I didn't pick him, the powers that are most appealling belong to Professor X. I just don't like the wheelchair that comes with the power.

Magneto can hold entire countries for ransom. His powers are disgustingly cool. If you're going to be a powerful mutant, why not be the MOST powerful mutant?

Also, Mystique's powers are really nifty. I think there'd be some perks that appeal to the... *ahem* prurient interest that I'd take advantage of.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Definately Mystique, there's all kinds of trouble I could get in to with those powers.

After that, Wolverine is just too cool not to like. You could be the life of the party as Pyro too

Comment

What, no Beast? Harsh.

I'm going to have to think about this one. Nightcrawler is pretty cool but I don't know if I would want to be him. Wolverine would be cool, but it hurts him everytime he pulls them claws out. Hmmmm.....

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Wolverine.

He is basically expected to act like jerk sometimes, and he is sometimes morally questionable. That would awesome.

But seriously, who wouldn't want to heal quickly, have an altered skeleton, and built in weapons?

Next would be Mystique, because I am a typical guy.

Plus, I like messing with people.

"No, I DIDN'T see you yesterday. Are you crazy? I was in a meeting. Are you ok?

No, I don't have a twin."

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Colossus

Come on, he's like..a human tank.
                      Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

I'd like to be a mix between cyclops and wolverine. I've always wanted spikey things to come out of my hands but i've always wanted to be able to shoot stuff out of my eyes to
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I picked Mystique, but I'd prefer the old-school comic look. I liked the long hair and the dress with the little bird skull belt.

Technically speaking though, Magneto and Mystique aren't X-Men, they're Brotherhood.

I like Storm, and she hooks up with Wolverine in the comics, so that's good for me!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Storm dam it! Just not a girl.
                            That would be the best talent to have out of any of these! Create weather and stuff that would not only give me the best ability but I would be able to help people with droughts and stuff like that.

Comment

Magneto, you could throw around cars and stuff!!!!!

Well, if they were made of metal...

Comment

Working...
                              X