Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rise Against- "Prayer of the Refugee"

    been listening to this since the first day it came out......love it

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tpryce93
      What are you guys listening to right now this very second??



      I'm listening to Shadow of a Man by Mudvayne
      Kanye west Late Registration

      Eminem - Kill You

      Paull Wall- Chunk up a Deuce
      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

      sigpic

      "Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

      Comment


      • the strangest thing...

        bernard fanning...

        :thumb:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Red hot chili peppers - Californication

          Comment


          • Ok Go-Here It Goes Again
            Ok Go-A Million Ways

            Comment


            • Right now....

              "Debonaire" by Dope

              I just finished

              "Absurd" by Fluke
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • the ceiling fan on ceiling...

                computer making noise...


                fingers pressing the keyboard....
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Children of Bodom~"Are You Dead Yet?"

                  next up..........

                  Lamb Of God~"Decsending"

                  Comment


                  • SexyBack --Justin Timberlake

                    ugh..so weird. But **** one of the senior class' sayings "2007- We're bringing sexy back""
                    ...capture it...remember it...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                      SexyBack --Justin Timberlake

                      ugh..so weird. But **** one of the senior class' sayings "2007- We're bringing sexy back""

                      you just admitted in public that you're listening to justin timberlake??







                      Officially Objectified by the GPA

                      rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                      Comment


                      • Lips of an Angel-Hinder
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dogfish
                          you just admitted in public that you're listening to justin timberlake??







                          I luff Justin Timberlake!

                          I have both his cds! And I'm not ashamed of it one bit!


                          Right now I am listening to The Fray...yey?
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                            I luff Justin Timberlake!

                            I have both his cds! And I'm not ashamed of it one bit!


                            Right now I am listening to The Fray...yey?
                            I like the Frey....they're a pretty good band
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Skywalker
                              I like the Frey....they're a pretty good band
                              Yeah I like them too...and they are from Denver so I like to give them some support...now I gots the country music on....Toby Keith YEY!
                              ...capture it...remember it...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                                Yeah I like them too...and they are from Denver so I like to give them some support...now I gots the country music on....Toby Keith YEY!
                                country =


                                the only country I listen to is Rascal Flatts...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X