Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Skywalker
    country =


    the only country I listen to is Rascal Flatts...

    I grew up on country....I prefer the older stuff though...like Johnny Cash, Willie and Waylon, Patsy Cline...yeah. But Rascal Flatts is good, their stuff all starts to sound the same after awhile though.

    Rascal Flatts just came on the radio actually!
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • I am listening to someone else's conversation. It's called gossip



      :salute:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
        I grew up on country....I prefer the older stuff though...like Johnny Cash, Willie and Waylon, Patsy Cline...yeah. But Rascal Flatts is good, their stuff all starts to sound the same after awhile though.

        Rascal Flatts just came on the radio actually!
        lol, I remember in like 5th grade my friend and I were on the computer and my uncle had some Johnny Cash songs on their...and we listened to 'I am a Carpenter'...


        we were laughing for hours ....


        I think the older country is even dumber than the new stuff...but that's just me.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Skywalker
          I like the Frey....they're a pretty good band
          yeah The Fray is, saw them at Red Rocks the other night......

          Comment


          • Originally posted by str8jacket
            yeah The Fray is, saw them at Red Rocks the other night......

            SUH-WEET! A ton of people from my school went but I didn't . I wanted tos ee Toby Keith there the other night. I woul DIE to go see him live!
            ...capture it...remember it...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
              SUH-WEET! A ton of people from my school went but I didn't . I wanted tos ee Toby Keith there the other night. I woul DIE to go see him live!
              my friend paid my way in lol, i lucked out

              Comment


              • Originally posted by str8jacket
                my friend paid my way in lol, i lucked out
                I love when that happens! Thats how I got to see Kenny Chesney a couple summers ago, my friend got tix for her bday and invited me...needless to say i was pretty happy with her!
                ...capture it...remember it...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by str8jacket
                  yeah The Fray is, saw them at Red Rocks the other night......
                  Everyday I wish I lived in Colorado more and more
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Skywalker
                    Everyday I wish I lived in Colorado more and more
                    whys that?????

                    Comment


                    • Couldnt resist posting this....the best song ever is on the radio!

                      FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES!


                      HECK YES!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by str8jacket
                        whys that?????
                        Cause the people(like you) are cool...the weather is the weather I like...the mountains are cool...the Broncos are there....
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Skywalker
                          Cause the people(like you) are cool...the weather is the weather I like...the mountains are cool...the Broncos are there....


                          and you can get good green chili!!






                          macrodub infection volume 1, disc 1
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

                          rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dogfish
                            and you can get good green chili!!






                            macrodub infection volume 1, disc 1
                            green chile is good

                            specially from Santiagos *drools*

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Skywalker
                              Cause the people(like you) are cool...the weather is the weather I like...the mountains are cool...the Broncos are there....
                              aw ........

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dogfish
                                and you can get good green chili!!






                                macrodub infection volume 1, disc 1
                                green chili!


                                Thats it! I'm moving down there tommorow
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X