Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Godsmack~Trippin'

    Comment


    • If Everyone Cared -Nickelback
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by str8jacket
        Godsmack~Trippin'
        good song, really good song actually

        Comment


        • Voom

          Been watching and listening to RAVE HD t.v. depending what's on.
          Getting one of those free trial viewings this week. Have seen some good shows.

          Comment


          • now: AC/DC - whole lotta rosie
            next: Van Halen - Poundcake

            Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

            Comment


            • alexisonfire- white devil

              Comment


              • Rob Zombie~Demon Speeding

                next up is..................

                Crystal Method~Born Too Slow

                Comment


                • Now: Matthew Sweet "You Don't Love Me" (the sound of a marriage ending)
                  Next :??? (it's on random)


                  Earlier today: "Dedication: The Very Best of Thin Lizzy" in the car.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jared
                    Now: Matthew Sweet "You Don't Love Me" (the sound of a marriage ending)
                    Next :??? (it's on random)


                    Earlier today: "Dedication: The Very Best of Thin Lizzy" in the car.
                    i have mine on "Party Shuffle" for Itunes, i can see whats up next, and its in order by rating, which is pretty nifty

                    Comment


                    • Modest Mouse~Float On

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by str8jacket
                        i have mine on "Party Shuffle" for Itunes, i can see whats up next, and its in order by rating, which is pretty nifty

                        I am using a CD changer, and I am not in the room.


                        My .mp3 player got jacked out of my car.


                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jared
                          I am using a CD changer, and I am not in the room.


                          My .mp3 player got jacked out of my car.

                          ouch......now that would suck


                          i hope someone steals the cd player out of my car......because it sucks, one type of cd only works with it, the cds i bought from stores

                          so if i want to listen to a cd i bought off of itunes in my car im SOL

                          Comment


                          • my ipod got stolen....

                            ...by a football teammate....
                            Go Huskers.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nick7
                              my ipod got stolen....

                              ...by a football teammate....
                              ive got a 30 gig ipod, if someone ever stole mine, they would die

                              i have mine on me 24/7 when im not at the house

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by str8jacket
                                ive got a 30 gig ipod, if someone ever stole mine, they would die

                                i have mine on me 24/7 when im not at the house
                                bah...some teammate of mine, I guess...

                                I could've lost it, but I'm 90% sure someone stole it...
                                Go Huskers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X