...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• DISMEMBER --CD 2006
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• A deisel generator.......

Comment

• The Sound Of Two Hearts Beating As One.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              The Gladiator Soundtrack...good stuff!
              Good stuff. I only have 2 soundtracks .... both are part of my Lisa Gerrard collection.

Comment

• Shifting Gears - Z Trip

PEACE!!!

Comment

• BLACK FLAG -- Everything Went Black CD 1982

Comment

• who would of thought that i would start a thread that would get over a thousand replies?
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                      who would of thought that i would start a thread that would get over a thousand replies?

and who would have thought that i'd post in it twice as often as you would?

dead can dance- spleen and ideal
                      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                        dead can dance - spleen and ideal

My buddy really likes them.

I've been listening to myself today......been tryin to work on my upcoming CD....so I've been listening to myself mix all day.

PEACE!!!

Comment

• Last thing I heard on my radio was "Level" by The Ranconteurs

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared
                            Last thing I heard on my radio was "Level" by The Ranconteurs

I've heard their "Store Bought Bones"

Arent they a spinoff of White Stripes?
                            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                              I've heard their "Store Bought Bones"

Arent they a spinoff of White Stripes?

Sort of. Jack White was writing with an old friend, and they were like "this is pretty good"

And they invited some other Detroit area musicians to jam, and thought it would just be a one off project.

But much like Maynard Keenan's A Perfect Circle, they are more than a side project, but do not spell the end of the White Stripes. They tour and record independently of each other, and do different things musically.

I like them better than White Stripes, actually. Mostly because I like bass guitars.

It's a TOTAL classic rock album. Led Zeppelin, Aersomith, and lots of electrified bluesy stuff. It kicks.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared
                                Sort of. Jack White was writing with an old friend, and they were like "this is pretty good"

And they invited some other Detroit area musicians to jam, and thought it would just be a one off project.

But much like Maynard Keenan's A Perfect Circle, they are more than a side project, but do not spell the end of the White Stripes. They tour and record independently of each other, and do different things musically.

I like them better than White Stripes, actually. Mostly because I like bass guitars.

It's a TOTAL classic rock album. Led Zeppelin, Aersomith, and lots of electrified bluesy stuff. It kicks.

Ah, thanks much! I am a huge fan of White Stripes especially Elephant. I really enjoyed their unique, i guess, perception on rock.
                                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
                                X