No announcement yet.

Which Rapper is most Gangsta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not tryin to be a bytch or nuttin but how the hell would any of you know who is most gangsta - its not like you hang with these dudes

For all we know they could all go home at night and play with barbie dolls while watching Martha Stewarts Holiday Special and the whole "GANGSTA" image is nothing but a way to make money

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      Not tryin to be a bytch or nuttin but how the hell would any of you know who is most gangsta - its not like you hang with these dudes

For all we know they could all go home at night and play with barbie dolls while watching Martha Stewarts Holiday Special and the whole "GANGSTA" image is nothing but a way to make money
      There is a term for the fakes. Studio Gangsta. Most... if not all of the rappers out there nowdays are fake. Suge Knight and Snoop dogg were the only hardcore bangers known. Why or how do I know? Because they both have admitted to it. There have been many things that have happened from '88 - '96 that would easily suggest these guys are real gangstas.

I live in Compton and Suge Knight STILL has a big name around here. Why? Because alot of the Crips claim he murdered two or three Kelly Park Crip leaders. Suge Knight is affiliated with at least two Bloods gangs, the Mob Piru Bloods and the Eastside County Hunter Bloods.

Snoop Dogg was involved in a shooting in '95 that basically showed everyone that he was real. He was a member of the Rollin' 20 Crips in Long Beach. Because he was a Crip and Suge was a Blood they never really got along and even used to ride in different limos to shows. The only reason him and Suge got along enough to make music was because Suge would do anything for money.

Ice-T was never a Crip. He dated a girl in highschool who was a Hoover Criplette. He started using Crip gang signs and even did the C-Walk during a show in the late 80's or early 90's.

Ice Cube was a member of the Rollin' 60 Crips in Inglewood. They were famous for being one of the founding fathers for the Las Angeles riots. But nothing he did personally compared to Suge or Snoop.
      Last edited by Spyder; 03-07-2006, 11:59 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
        Because they both have admitted to it.
        I can admit that i was a gangster to but that doesn't mean it's true.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          I can admit that i was a gangster to but that doesn't mean it's true.
          I think Spyder was implying that they've admitted to taking part in illegal activities during their "thug" development.

The guy certainly seems to know what he's talking about.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

WhoDeyBengals is correct. I was implying they have both openly admitted to being involved in gang related crimes and activities.

They have the police records to confirm it.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X