Calzaghe vs. Jeff Lacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe vs. Jeff Lacy

Getting an idea that I'm a fighting fan yet?

Anyway, I've been flipping back and forth between UFC USA vs. Canada and the Calzaghe vs. Lacy fight...I have to say, going into this...I thought Lacy would win hands down

Calzaghe absolutely destroyed him, he had to land atleast 80 percent of his punches. It was amazing that in a title fight, someone could dominate so thoroughly.
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Yeah, we watched it here at work! Calzaghe dominated from the get go!

Lacey was lucky to last! He had nothing on Calzaghe!

Jaws will be so happy! Two Welsh winners tonight!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

In all honesty, Calzaghe suprised me. He really might be the greatest champion of that division. I've never seen someone dominate so much, he could have went for six more rounds if he wanted. But I also have to say Lacy showed how tough he really is
      Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Yeah, the speed of Calzaghe, and the southpaw just had Lacy like "What the ...?"
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
        X