Allison Mack or Kristin Kreuk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison Mack or Kristin Kreuk?

For those of you who like/watch Smallville...who do you think is more attractive?

Allison Mack

or

Kristin Kreuk

Personally I find Allison Mack more attractive, while I admit Kristin Kreuk is very beautiful and exotic...I like the girl next door look that Allison has to her
    Allison Mack
    45.45%
    Kristin Kreuk
    54.55%
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

While I dont watch that show, I agree that both are very attractive...Mack would get my vote though.

Comment

I am a dark haired, dark skinned, dark features type guy so I think Kristen BLOWS away her competition...

Comment

I'd take Chloe over Lana in a heartbeat.

Clark is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          I am a dark haired, dark skinned, dark features type guy so I think Kristen BLOWS away her competition...

Yeah, in general, I like girls with long dark hair and dark features.

But there's something about Allison Mack that gets my goat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Yeah, in general, I like girls with long dark hair and dark features.

But there's something about Allison Mack that gets my goat.
            The same for me. Most of the time I prefer girls with dark hair, but Allison Mack just has something about her that's very appealing. I don't think I could pick between her and Jewel Staite though

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Originally posted by David_Carr
              The same for me. Most of the time I prefer girls with dark hair, but Allison Mack just has something about her that's very appealing. I don't think I could pick between her and Jewel Staite though

Yeah, that's a tough call.

Jewel Staite is a sweet heart in real life also which is rare for any Hollywood actress.

Comment

Yeah, that's a tough call.

Jewel Staite is a sweet heart in real life also which is rare for any Hollywood actress.

WIthout me doing a search on my super slow computer..who is Jewel Staite?????

Comment

Jewel Staite plays Kaylee on Firefly

Comment

WIthout me doing a search on my super slow computer..who is Jewel Staite?????

She's the sweet and sexy engineer "Kaylee" from Firefly / Serenity.

Comment

Originally posted by David_Carr
                      Jewel Staite plays Kaylee on Firefly

Dave Carr....thanks for the pic and CP to ya....

I still think Kristin is hotter than Jewel or the Blond in the original post.

Not trying to sway anyones opinion but dark skin, eyes, and hair is hot....plus....there is no true blond so ....take that for what its worth.

Comment

Dave Carr....thanks for the pic and CP to ya....

I still think Kristin is hotter than Jewel or the Blond in the original post.

Not trying to sway anyones opinion but dark skin, eyes, and hair is hot....plus....there is no true blond so ....take that for what its worth.

Yeah, I think me and David_Carr's opinion is being swayed somewhat by the personality of the character/actor in question.

Any man who watches Firefly / Serenity can't help but fall in love with Kaylee.

She's almost too perfect!

Also, I don't get what you mean by the true blond comment.

Because there are many true blondes out there.

Comment

Yeah, I think me and David_Carr's opinion is being swayed somewhat by the personality of the character/actor in question.

Any man who watches Firefly / Serenity can't help but fall in love with Kaylee.

She's almost too perfect!

Also, I don't get what you mean by the true blond comment.

Because there are many true blondes out there.

I don't watch Firefly so I don't know the character..

What I meant by the true Blond comment is .....there aren't any by a certain age or time..

I think I heard by like 2000 and something there will no longer be any " true blonds" left in the WORLD....I want to say that year is coming up pretty soon....

I like real hair color, so that is what i meant......not to mention dark hair and features you just can't fake.

Comment

I don't watch Firefly so I don't know the character..

What I meant by the true Blond comment is .....there aren't any by a certain age or time..

I think I heard by like 2000 and something there will no longer be any " true blonds" left in the WORLD....I want to say that year is coming up pretty soon....

I like real hair color, so that is what i meant......not to mention dark hair and features you just can't fake.

I never heard the true blond thing before but since Iowa/Minnesota was settled by many people from nordic countries, there are an awful lot of "true blondes" here.

Blondes may be gone someday, but I still think that day is pretty far away.

Comment

I go with the bottom one..i think she's gorgeous.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                              X