• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    Both.

(wakes up)

man, you guys, I was having this dream.........

Leave a comment:

• Eldritch
    replied
    Okay, first Kaylee is adorable. But Inara is HOT and that's all that needs to be said about that (except I'd take Saffron in a heartbeat over them both!).

Second, Lana is smoky and sensual. Yet, as I watch her over time I get tired of her. Maybe its the actress's style of acting or the fact that Lana can't get her act together, but while she hasn't gotten less attractive I just don't dig her as much.

At the same time, Allison/Chloe has gotten steadily more attractive. She's very beautiful and has a smile to die for. So, at this point I'd choose Allison.

Of course, after seeing the Aquaman episode, I'd have to choose Erica Durrance/Lois Lane over both of them!!

Yeah, I'm a geek.

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Both are attractive, but i'll give lana the nod. She has prettier eyes. As for the relationships, i think that chloe is better for clark and lex is better for lana, as hard as is for me to admit.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    What? No third Lois Lane option?

Mack wins by a nose.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I go with the bottom one..i think she's gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I don't watch Firefly so I don't know the character..

What I meant by the true Blond comment is .....there aren't any by a certain age or time..

I think I heard by like 2000 and something there will no longer be any " true blonds" left in the WORLD....I want to say that year is coming up pretty soon....

I like real hair color, so that is what i meant......not to mention dark hair and features you just can't fake.

I never heard the true blond thing before but since Iowa/Minnesota was settled by many people from nordic countries, there are an awful lot of "true blondes" here.

Blondes may be gone someday, but I still think that day is pretty far away.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Yeah, I think me and David_Carr's opinion is being swayed somewhat by the personality of the character/actor in question.

Any man who watches Firefly / Serenity can't help but fall in love with Kaylee.

She's almost too perfect!

Also, I don't get what you mean by the true blond comment.

Because there are many true blondes out there.

I don't watch Firefly so I don't know the character..

What I meant by the true Blond comment is .....there aren't any by a certain age or time..

I think I heard by like 2000 and something there will no longer be any " true blonds" left in the WORLD....I want to say that year is coming up pretty soon....

I like real hair color, so that is what i meant......not to mention dark hair and features you just can't fake.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Dave Carr....thanks for the pic and CP to ya....

I still think Kristin is hotter than Jewel or the Blond in the original post.

Not trying to sway anyones opinion but dark skin, eyes, and hair is hot....plus....there is no true blond so ....take that for what its worth.

Yeah, I think me and David_Carr's opinion is being swayed somewhat by the personality of the character/actor in question.

Any man who watches Firefly / Serenity can't help but fall in love with Kaylee.

She's almost too perfect!

Also, I don't get what you mean by the true blond comment.

Because there are many true blondes out there.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by David_Carr
    Jewel Staite plays Kaylee on Firefly

Dave Carr....thanks for the pic and CP to ya....

I still think Kristin is hotter than Jewel or the Blond in the original post.

Not trying to sway anyones opinion but dark skin, eyes, and hair is hot....plus....there is no true blond so ....take that for what its worth.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    WIthout me doing a search on my super slow computer..who is Jewel Staite?????

She's the sweet and sexy engineer "Kaylee" from Firefly / Serenity.

Leave a comment:

• David_Carr
    replied
    Jewel Staite plays Kaylee on Firefly

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Yeah, that's a tough call.

Jewel Staite is a sweet heart in real life also which is rare for any Hollywood actress.

WIthout me doing a search on my super slow computer..who is Jewel Staite?????

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by David_Carr
    The same for me. Most of the time I prefer girls with dark hair, but Allison Mack just has something about her that's very appealing. I don't think I could pick between her and Jewel Staite though

Yeah, that's a tough call.

Jewel Staite is a sweet heart in real life also which is rare for any Hollywood actress.

Leave a comment:

• David_Carr
    replied
    Yeah, in general, I like girls with long dark hair and dark features.

But there's something about Allison Mack that gets my goat.
    The same for me. Most of the time I prefer girls with dark hair, but Allison Mack just has something about her that's very appealing. I don't think I could pick between her and Jewel Staite though

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I am a dark haired, dark skinned, dark features type guy so I think Kristen BLOWS away her competition...

Yeah, in general, I like girls with long dark hair and dark features.

But there's something about Allison Mack that gets my goat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X