seen Hills Have Eyes yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seen Hills Have Eyes yet?

Just wondering if anyone has seen The Hills Have Eyes yet? It came out today and it looks good and I am thinking about seeing it this weekend. Anyone seen it who would recommend it?

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
    Just wondering if anyone has seen The Hills Have Eyes yet? It came out today and it looks good and I am thinking about seeing it this weekend. Anyone seen it who would recommend it?
    I DONT TRUST ANY HORROR MOVIE THAT COMES OUT NOWADAYS!!!!! sorry just had to make sure i got my opinion across.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      I DONT TRUST ANY HORROR MOVIE THAT COMES OUT NOWADAYS!!!!! sorry just had to make sure i got my opinion across.
      Dont be sorry, thats why I asked, so I dont blow $9 on a dumb movie. I saw the original and didnt care for it much, hoping this one is better

Comment

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
        Dont be sorry, thats why I asked, so I dont blow $9 on a dumb movie. I saw the original and didnt care for it much, hoping this one is better
        this is a remake???awww well it's gonna be even worse.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow. It looks good and scary!

Comment

this is a remake???awww well it's gonna be even worse.

surprise surprise...another remake of a scary movie. wasn't expecting that
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
              surprise surprise...another remake of a scary movie. wasn't expecting that
              yep.... Texas Chainsaw Massacre the new one was so stupid and got so far from it's root just made me feel like i needed to take a shower and wish for the 2 hours of my life back i just wasted.

one more thing

Horror movies of the new millenium=

another thing

horror movies of the new millenium < raiders.
              the space that is mine

Comment

The original film was made in 1977 and written and directed by Wes Craven. It was pretty freaky.
                Original

The new one is again written by Wes Craven, but directed by Alexandre Aja.
                The Hills Have Eyes

If anyone is capable of making a decent horror film these days, it's Wes!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

yep.... Texas Chainsaw Massacre the new one was so stupid and got so far from it's root just made me feel like i needed to take a shower and wish for the 2 hours of my life back i just wasted.

one more thing

Horror movies of the new millenium=

another thing

horror movies of the new millenium < raiders.

anything is better than the raiders...shame on you

the scary movies this millenium are scary....they are just stupid and disgusting. notice how they dont try to scare you they try to gross you out?
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think this is the proper place to see if anyone has seen a movie that just came out today.....

We all have no lifes and spend all the free time we have on this site

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle

We all have no lifes and spend all the free time we have on this site

Here,Here
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        The original film was made in 1977 and written and directed by Wes Craven. It was pretty freaky.
                        Original

The new one is again written by Wes Craven, but directed by Alexandre Aja.
                        The Hills Have Eyes

If anyone is capable of making a decent horror film these days, it's Wes!
                        just like cursed and scream?? he has done very few horror films i like. but he did make one of my favorites. Last House on the Left now that was a good 70's horror movie.
                        the space that is mine

Comment

just like cursed and scream?? he has done very few horror films i like. but he did make one of my favorites. Last House on the Left now that was a good 70's horror movie.
                          I liked scream, I thought it was very well done. Wes has said that Cursed was supposed to be a bit more fun than his regular films.

How about you see the film first? Or better yet, see the original!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Ok well it looks like I was the only one to see it so here ya go. If you want to be grossed out, then go see this movie. It is somewhat scary but very gruesome, not exactly my kind of movie but hey, gotta see some movie the gf wants... So depending on who you see it with it might be better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by homestar
                              Ok well it looks like I was the only one to see it so here ya go. If you want to be grossed out, then go see this movie. It is somewhat scary but very gruesome, not exactly my kind of movie but hey, gotta see some movie the gf wants... So depending on who you see it with it might be better or worse.

see? my point made exactly.

there are no real scary movies anymore....they are just movies that gross you out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X