Scary Movie 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Movie 4

if anybody's a fan of this series it's comin out april. Looks like scary movie 3 so that kind of made me not wanna see it. 3 had gotten so far from its roots of 1 and 2 it's not even funny. i thought SM 3 was stupid. they didn't even bring back Ray and Shorty from the first 2.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

#4 is going to be awesome they have Dr. Phil and Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Thompson
      #4 is going to be awesome they have Dr. Phil and Shaq
      even more reason for me to not see it.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I wonder what movies they're going to make fun of, I'm guessing the Saw movies and perhaps some zombie movies. ie. Dawn of the Dead

I though SM 3 was just too stupid, a huge tub of ice cream, come on!

Comment

They are gonna make fun of the village.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            if anybody's a fan of this series it's comin out april. Looks like scary movie 3 so that kind of made me not wanna see it. 3 had gotten so far from its roots of 1 and 2 it's not even funny. i thought SM 3 was stupid. they didn't even bring back Ray and Shorty from the first 2.
            Scary movie was so dam crapy I wanted to shoot them for making it.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

why did they make more than one of these?
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

The movies they make fun of in the new one is The Grudge, Saw, The Village and that is all I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
                  Scary movie was so dam crapy I wanted to shoot them for making it.
                  you didn't like the first one???? that movie was freakin hilarious. second one was above average on the funny scale. the third one gets a -10/10
                  the space that is mine

Comment

I've never seen the first one.

But I've seen the second and third one.

The second one was hilarious and the third one was pretty funny. I'll watch the fourth one. But not in the theatre.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                      I've never seen the first one.

But I've seen the second and third one.

The second one was hilarious and the third one was pretty funny. I'll watch the fourth one. But not in the theatre.
                      You should watch the first one it's one of my top 10 favorite movies.
                      the space that is mine

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                        you didn't like the first one???? that movie was freakin hilarious. second one was above average on the funny scale. the third one gets a -10/10
                        Oops forgot to put the 3 no I liked 1&2 just 3 was dumb.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I've only seen the 1 & 3 and liked both so Im definately seeing the 4th
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
                            Oops forgot to put the 3 no I liked 1&2 just 3 was dumb.
                            yeah 3 freakin sucked
                            the space that is mine

Comment

I like #1 where the guy is beating up Cindy for talking about the guy they hit

Comment

Working...
                              X