• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AGENTORANGE 666
    Practice Squad
    • Dec 2004

Final Fantasy Advent Children

I saw this movie last night and it really took my breath away. Any fan of Final Fantasy 7 should seriously check it out. The CG was absolutly amazing and the battles were sick. This had to have been one of the best movies that I have ever seen, period.

• The Dark Knight
    aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
    I saw this movie last night and it really took my breath away. Any fan of Final Fantasy 7 should seriously check it out. The CG was absolutly amazing and the battles were sick. This had to have been one of the best movies that I have ever seen, period.

Yeah, I've been waiting to get this on DVD for awhile.

Comment

• The|Snake#16
      Special Teams
      • Sep 2005

I'm waiting for the US version to come out(I don't think it has yet), but I saw one of the battles down at gamestop, the dude that works there has the japanese version and it was sick. FF7 is hands down the best RPG of all time.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

• AGENTORANGE 666
        Practice Squad
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by NASurfer
        I had to do a quick search...

Is it only available on the PSP?
        No, its out on DVD. Well, its out in Japan, I bought mine on ebay.

Comment

• mattos
          Special Teams
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
          FF7 is hands down the best RPG of all time.
          easy there, it's good but it may not even be the best final fantasy of all time - FF2 (using the US numbering) is better IMO.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

• tpryce93
            SLAYER!!!!!
            • Jun 2005

so is it actually good?? or is it incredibly retarded and stupid like the first final fantasy. Final Fantasy the spirits within i think that movie was called. had great CGI animation but one of the most stupid and god awful story lines IMO.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• AGENTORANGE 666
              Practice Squad
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by tpryce93
              so is it actually good?? or is it incredibly retarded and stupid like the first final fantasy. Final Fantasy the spirits within i think that movie was called. had great CGI animation but one of the most stupid and god awful story lines IMO.
              Its awsome, way better then Spirits Within, it is basically a movie based on FF 7. Trust me, its not only worth seeing, its worth buying.

Comment

• Broncofan-13
                No pat! Dont sit on that!
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mattos
                easy there, it's good but it may not even be the best final fantasy of all time - FF2 (using the US numbering) is better IMO.

Thats the damn truth. FF7 may have revitalized the series, but FF2 defined it.

as for advent children, I would love to get it, but I have to wait until the px here gets it in stock... It does look damn good though.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• AGENTORANGE 666
                  Practice Squad
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  Thats the damn truth. FF7 may have revitalized the series, but FF2 defined it.

as for advent children, I would love to get it, but I have to wait until the px here gets it in stock... It does look damn good though.
                  Get it of ebay, its gonna save you a lot of money and youll have it in no time.

Comment

• tpryce93
                    SLAYER!!!!!
                    • Jun 2005

I might rent it. as long as it's not like the spirit within
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• The Dark Knight
                      aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
                      • Feb 2004

I might rent it. as long as it's not like the spirit within

It's based off the game Final Fantasy 7 so probably not.

Comment

• tpryce93
                        SLAYER!!!!!
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        It's based off the game Final Fantasy 7 so probably not.
                        but i've never really like the final fantasy in the first place. no much into the whole RPG thing. Just my opinion.
                        the space that is mine

Comment

• The Dark Knight
                          aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
                          • Feb 2004

but i've never really like the final fantasy in the first place. no much into the whole RPG thing. Just my opinion.

Alright, then I suggest you pass on this one.

Comment

• David_Carr
                            Special Teams
                            • Jun 2004

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be out on DVD tomorrow. Who else is getting it? I definitely want the two disc edition. I've been waiting on this for awhile
                            Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

• The Dark Knight
                              aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
                              • Feb 2004

I just finished watching it. The Battles were pretty friggin sweet. It was nice to see all the characters again.

Maybe if this is a huge seller, we'll get a Final Fantasy 7 part 2 video game.

I'd also like to see a port of the original Final Fantasy 7 to the PSP. There's a possiblilty of that since Sony announced that it was releasing a PS1 emulator for the PSP later this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X