Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jared
    I picked this up last month.

"I'm American" and "Hands" are really good.

This is better than anything since "Hear In The Now Frontier"

But DeGarmo, as a writer, is missed. Stone is a fine player.

Need more hooks. Not melodies, per se, but these seem like a lot of unfinished ideas.

They were never a pop-hook type band, but they never shied away from a melody, even a dark, minor key one.

Worth checking out, as I see this as better than Tribe, and thus, showing perhaps a second creative peak coming on.
    You will also discover that the more you play it the more the OTHER songs will start to catch your ear. I tell you the show is quite INTENSE from start to finish.
    You can check out a video of them doing Murderer live. It is quite a site live so check it out and keep your eyes on Geoff. The link to this is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmyy-LCgnsU

ENJOY!!!
    Even if Manning has to throw the ball underhand, the Broncos believe they have a better quarterback than the one who beat the Steelers in the playoffs last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulbender
      You will also discover that the more you play it the more the OTHER songs will start to catch your ear. I tell you the show is quite INTENSE from start to finish.
      You can check out a video of them doing Murderer live. It is quite a site live so check it out and keep your eyes on Geoff. The link to this is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmyy-LCgnsU

ENJOY!!!
      I have been listening to it exclusively for a month.

It starts well, but finishes not so good.

Their albums always take time to grow, but I am pretty sure that I'm not going to like it anymore than I do.

Still, way better than Q2K.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
      X