Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last music cd in your player was.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last music cd in your player was.......

    What was the last music cd in your cd player, both at home, and in your car??

    At home: Ride The Lightning(Metallica)
    In the Car: The Sound of Revenge(Chamillionaire)

    Lets see your music choices







  • #2
    Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
    What was the last music cd in your cd player, both at home, and in your car??

    At home: Ride The Lightning(Metallica)
    In the Car: The Sound of Revenge(Chamillionaire)

    Lets see your music choices

    Rammstein - Rosenrot

    "The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    Comment


    • #3
      Led Zeppelin: Remasters

      Comment


      • #4
        Home~American Idiot ~Green Day

        Car~BOUNCE~Bon Jovi

        Comment


        • #5
          Car - With Teeth by NIN
          Home - I have an iPod, so pretty much whatever. Last thing I listened to was A7x's City of Evil, though
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

          Comment


          • #6
            Well I got rid of my CD's because I got Sirius in my car, but in my player at home was Coldplay, all cd's because I love them all.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
              Well I got rid of my CD's because I got Sirius in my car, but in my player at home was Coldplay, all cd's because I love them all.
              We have SIRIUS at home on the stereo(through the T.V.), I love it!

              Comment


              • #8
                In my car -- Mobb Deep - The Infamous

                Home -- The Alchemist and Sublime

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoorRipper
                  In my car -- Mobb Deep - The Infamous

                  Home -- The Alchemist and Sublime
                  mobb deep is a [email protected]#$, they talk shlt and can't back nothing up.............well i guess u know who i listen to,

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by all DENVER
                    mobb deep is a [email protected]#$, they talk shlt and can't back nothing up.............well i guess u know who i listen to,
                    There's two of them. Havoc and Prodigy.

                    Who do you listen to? They really didn't have any problems with anybody, except with Jay-Z and Tupac back in the early 90's. It's stupid how they inherited beef with G-Unit.

                    Puuuhlease, whoever you are listening to was bumping Shook Ones pt. 2 before they even thought of rapping.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In the car Pearl Jam live at MSG
                      In the house Erykah Badu - Baduizm live

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Home - The Firefly TV soundtrack

                        Car - DMX It's dark and Hell is Hot

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          Home - The Firefly TV soundtrack

                          Car - DMX It's dark and Hell is Hot
                          That DMX cd is actually in my cars cd changer, pretty good cd.






                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Invesco
                            Led Zeppelin: Remasters
                            One of the greatest bands of all time!!






                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Truck: Lonestar Then and Now
                              Home: Pam Tillis greatest hits
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X