Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hasselhoff use K.I.T.T. to abuse his wife?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Hasselhoff use K.I.T.T. to abuse his wife?

    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3486981

    Pamela Hasselhoff has won a restraining order from a Los Angeles court after claiming in court documents the Baywatch star once screamed four-letter insults at her in front of their kids and slammed her into a car.

    What a bastard.

  • #2
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I hear he's big in Germany. Is this why?
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

    Comment


    • #3
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...d+on+a+feeling

      Comment


      • #4

        I threw up four times just watching the first 10 secs of that.

        So basically, I was shooting vomit out of my mouth.

        That should never be shown to anyone.

        Not even my worst enemy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          I threw up four times just watching the first 10 secs of that.

          So basically, I was shooting vomit out of my mouth.

          That should never be shown to anyone.

          Not even my worst enemy.
          Did you watch the entire thing? Its the funniest video on the planet.

          Him pretending he's flying is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

          Comment


          • #6
            I watched that video an hour ago. I've spent the time since then, with my knees drawn to my chest...rocking back and forth in a corner.

            That man is terrifing. Small children should NOT be allowed to watch that video
            Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

            It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by David_Carr
              I watched that video an hour ago. I've spent the time since then, with my knees drawn to my chest...rocking back and forth in a corner.

              That man is terrifing. Small children should NOT be allowed to watch that video


              That's what I'm saying.

              I couldn't finish it either.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                That's what I'm saying.

                I couldn't finish it either.
                I think I just saw what's playing on every channel on television in my personal hell.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                  I think I just saw what's playing on every channel on television in my personal hell.

                  You know, the song isn't bad. My sisters used to listen to it when I was really young. He did a fair job of singing it. It was having to WATCH it. Yech!!!! That was probably the stupidest video I've seen since. . . . EVER!
                  Yep, It's a party :dance:




                  Sigs by me

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X