Wrestlemania 22 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania 22 thread

I thought WM was pretty good. I'd give it a B+. I had a great time at the event, my first live WM experience. Some thoughts:

- The Allstate Arena wasn't that big, but it seemed like there wasn't a bad seat in the house.

-I don't know how the chants came off on PPV, but the crowd was LOUD especially for Cena/HHH. Probably 60/40 for HHH.

-I was surprised that Trish got a lot of boo's. I figured Mickie was going to get cheered, but i didn't think that Trish would have gotten that many boo's.

-The entrances came off great this year. They really made WM feel "big time".

-Some great high spots: HBK's elbow off the ladder, MITB had some great one's, Shelton is frickin amazing, Edge spearing Foley onto a flaming table.

Hopefully i'll have some pic's up soon!

Sounds like a good time. I wish I could have been there to see it, or even see it on PPV, but I couldn't. I did at least get the results, and its good to see Rey win the Heavyweight belt. I think its time for a switch at the WWE title though!

Comment

Too bad Trish lost, her being Canadian and all. But at least Edge won, I have to say I was rooting for Kurt Angle in the WHC match but I knew Rey would win, him being the underdog, same boring thing....

Comment

I enjoyed this years Mania, the Edge/ Foley fire table bump was off the charts. I really thought Adam (Edge) would lose his eye. The Undertaker winnng was the foregone conclusion of the night. HBK lived up to his name as the showstoppa. Rey will not have the title long, I hate to say it but he only got the title because of Eddie dying, and the writters wanted to "cash in" on the moment, and lets face it, Chavo is not good enough of on in ring preformer to get the strap. All in all it was the best Wrestlemainas in 3 or 4 years
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
          I enjoyed this years Mania, the Edge/ Foley fire table bump was off the charts. I really thought Adam (Edge) would lose his eye. The Undertaker winnng was the foregone conclusion of the night. HBK lived up to his name as the showstoppa. Rey will not have the title long, I hate to say it but he only got the title because of Eddie dying, and the writters wanted to "cash in" on the moment, and lets face it, Chavo is not good enough of on in ring preformer to get the strap. All in all it was the best Wrestlemainas in 3 or 4 years
          Which isn't saying much

Comment

Working...
          X