Fans of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

new single came out this week, "Dani California", i cannot stop listening to this song.
    Post here if you realize how amazing these guys are.
    Blet

I heard it at a the gym...it's an alright song, but I've never been much of a fan, though. I can see why people like them, though. If I would of chosen to play bass, they would probably be my fav band.
    Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
      I heard it at a the gym...it's an alright song, but I've never been much of a fan, though. I can see why people like them, though. If I would of chosen to play bass, they would probably be my fav band.
      yeah i play bass, their bassist flea is pretty crazy, i cant even imagine how he plays some of the songs so i have to look at their live performances and music videos to see if i can find out how. Keidis writes great lyrics and is a great vocalist, chad smith and flea are the best modern rock rhythm section out there, and frusciante is just godly.
      Blet

Comment

Californication is my favorite album by them. Favorite song is This Velvet Glove.

Comment

Yeah, i'd imagine flea would inspire anyone to wanna play bass. I'm learning to play bass. On blood sugar sex magik flea is playing on a rampage!
          Last edited by Tony; 04-08-2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
            Yeah, i'd imagine flea would inspire anyone to wanna play bass. I'm learning to play bass. On blood sugar sex magik flea is playing on a rampage!

You should hear the old demo's the Chili Peppers have when they were in high school with the original linup.

I remember seeing a video of f'n little tennybopper flea banging away on this bass guitar that was bigger then he was. In-sane.

Comment

Californication is definately their best album, I can't even name all their great songs in one post, great lyrics, great bass, can't think of what isn't great! An all around awesome band!

Comment

Only thread I found remotely close to a red hot chili peppers thread...

anyone else LOVE RHCP??? I've recently gotten into them and I'd say by the way is my favorite song... with Snow (hey oh) being a close second, followed by californication and cant stop... then dani california

they rock imo...

how come offsprings new stuff sounds like RHCP? I like that too... lol

Comment

They have fans?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

True men really do kill coyotes.

Just sayin'.

That probably goes to far back for you whippersnappers.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      They have fans?
                      Nah, they've been around for 28 years without fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Just sayin'.

I remember it
                        sigpic
                        photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

I got into RHCP when Blood sugar sex magik came out. My favorite song is Soul To Squeeze : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAAP2beM_Q

Anyone hear of Remy Zero?.
                          HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Just sayin'.

Catholic School Girls Rule.... Just sayin
                            sigpic

Comment

Bump... I'm lovin the "new" album.

Fav song off the album is monarchy of roses

Under the bridge has turned into my favorite song.

Also love Dont Forget Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X