Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fans of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Love me some RHCP but do their albums all sounds so similar. Kinda wish they would take a little artistic liberty and try something a little new.

    Comment


    • #17
      I was going to see these guys in Feb but Anthony Kiedis had to get some crazy foot surgery so now I'll be seeing them in Sept
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        Love me some RHCP but do their albums all sounds so similar. Kinda wish they would take a little artistic liberty and try something a little new.
        You'd think they have enough money to afford if it isn't a hit. But, yeah, I agree. They need to change things up a bit.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          You'd think they have enough money to afford if it isn't a hit. But, yeah, I agree. They need to change things up a bit.
          yeah... that is one pet peeve of mine in regards to music...

          though in total fairness if they did take some creative liberties and did it poorly I would perhaps be even more harsh on them. haha


          Just can't win with me sometimes...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            yeah... that is one pet peeve of mine in regards to music...

            though in total fairness if they did take some creative liberties and did it poorly I would perhaps be even more harsh on them. haha


            Just can't win with me sometimes...


            Yep. Can't win em all.

            Kina like Aerosmith's "Honkin on Bobo"?? Utter crap! I bought it when it came out all excited then hated it!!! I'll hafta try to find it and listen to it again. Might be better now...? I hope....???
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #21
              I don't think aerosmith ages like wine... but who knows ... maybe haha

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                I don't think aerosmith ages like wine... but who knows ... maybe haha
                No, they're like wine.. they get purple and ferment with age...
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  No, they're like wine.. they get purple and ferment with age...
                  haha the older steve tyler gets the more he looks like carly simon...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The latest album does sound a lot different from their other stuff. They added cowbell for gods sake! lol.

                    We need more cowbell.

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X