High powered rifles
    Motorcycles flying down mountains with machine gun turrets
    Carole Bouquet
    Best Bond song
    Remote control helicopters
    Bald bad guys with cats
    Hockey thugs
    Sharks
    Car chase with an ole beater that "rolls" down hills.

i like the one where he uses all his cool gadgets and gets the girl...

Comment

Originally posted by KG21
      Could you narrow that one down a bit?
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Ya thats my favorite one too.LOL..
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I like:
          The Spy Who Loved Me.
          Goldeneye
          Moonraker
          Goldfinger
          Dr No.

Comment

Your easy to please.

Comment

Moonraker
              Goldfinger
              Octo*****

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

just to name a few...

On her majesty's secret service
                Goldeneye
                The living daylights

Comment

I'd have to say that OHMSS is probably my favourite, it was a real shame that off-screen shenanigans meant that it was the only one that Lazenby made. The final scene with Blofeld killing Mrs Bond (Diana Rigg) still chokes me up, with Louis Armjstrong's haunting vocals.

I honestly can't think of one that I dislike though, and I love the way that all the actors have brought their own little foibles to the role.

BTW, I've heard a rumour that the next one will be Brosnan's last. The two names I keep hearing linked with the role are Colin Farrell (SWAT, Tigerland) & Hugh Jackman (X-Men, Swordfish). Who would you like to see get the role next?

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                    I'd have to say that OHMSS is probably my favourite, it was a real shame that off-screen shenanigans meant that it was the only one that Lazenby made. The final scene with Blofeld killing Mrs Bond (Diana Rigg) still chokes me up, with Louis Armjstrong's haunting vocals.

I honestly can't think of one that I dislike though, and I love the way that all the actors have brought their own little foibles to the role.

BTW, I've heard a rumour that the next one will be Brosnan's last. The two names I keep hearing linked with the role are Colin Farrell (SWAT, Tigerland) & Hugh Jackman (X-Men, Swordfish). Who would you like to see get the role next?
                    I heard that the replacement was already chosen, but they didn't wanna tell anyonw, but it leaked, and it was some young studly Brit, I can't remember his name.

as for my favorite...Hmmm...I can't decide, maybe the same as KG21 & Dandaman23.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Taratino desperatly wants to direct the next Bond film. He's lobbying the owners of the franchise for a chance to direct it. I think that would be really interesting as long as he sticks to the Bond-isms and doesn't put too much Tarantino in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                        I heard that the replacement was already chosen, but they didn't wanna tell anyonw, but it leaked, and it was some young studly Brit, I can't remember his name.

as for my favorite...Hmmm...I can't decide, maybe the same as KG21 & Dandaman23.
                        Maybe Farrel then, I think he's Irish, although I'm not sure from which side of the border. Another name, although I don't know a lot about him is a guy called Clive Owen.
                        Last edited by Den21-Bal19; 06-08-2004, 02:55 PM.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          Taratino desperatly wants to direct the next Bond film. He's lobbying the owners of the franchise for a chance to direct it. I think that would be really interesting as long as he sticks to the Bond-isms and doesn't put too much Tarantino in it.
                          Damn, that would be evil. The thing that I do like with the Bond movies, is that each director & actor gets to add their own flavour, I suppose is the right term, to the series.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

so far imo, the worse bond films are never say never again, and license to kill. As far as who i would like to see play as bond, adrian paul, and ralph fiennes come to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                              so far imo, the worse bond films are never say never again, and license to kill. As far as who i would like to see play as bond, adrian paul, and ralph fiennes come to my mind.
                              Never Say Never isn't really considered to be one of the official Bond movies, but you're right it sucked.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                              X