Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real World coming to denver....

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf

WOW! thats amazing!!!! great find!!!!! 120 Cp's for you!!!!!!

Comment

Denver gets a bunch of people downtown getting hammered. Doesn't this happen all the time already? Just this time.....cameras will follow it all. Just kidding.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
        Denver gets a bunch of people downtown getting hammered. Doesn't this happen all the time already? Just this time.....cameras will follow it all. Just kidding.
        I'd watch if I knew you were on, Giveemlove.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          How many Lemon Drops and Long Islands would it take for you to sign up, GEM?

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

I'm a lil Over the Hill for the MTV crowd But thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              How many Lemon Drops and Long Islands would it take for you to sign up, GEM?

Let's find out.....1....2....3.....

The world may never know.

Comment

I'm a lil Over the Hill for the MTV crowd But thank you
                Hey, I still watch....

(I like the fights...he he...)

Comment

I bet there will be at least 5 bar fights with this cast being in Denver and all

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                    I bet there will be at least 5 bar fights with this cast being in Denver and all
                    Hope none of the cast are fins fans.......

They'll definitely get their asses kicked.........

Comment

I saw that on Denver news this morning, that would be neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                        Hey, I still watch....

(I like the fights...he he...)
                        I still watch it also....just too old to be on it. Gonna be different seeing the sights of Denver in the background. That building is only 4 or 5 blocks from my work! Should be some good viewing.

Real World has lost some of it's attractiveness though....the season on now just stinks. Hopefully they do it up right for the Denver version.

Comment

I still watch it also....just too old to be on it. Gonna be different seeing the sights of Denver in the background. That building is only 4 or 5 blocks from my work! Should be some good viewing.

Real World has lost some of it's attractiveness though....the season on now just stinks. Hopefully they do it up right for the Denver version.
                          Couldn't agree more!

Comment

i'm not gay bashing or anything but why does MTV always have to literally gay everything up?? i mean that literally and as in a that sucks kind of way. like date my mom and next and all those shows like that. I mean i'm not saying being gay is wrong or anything but i don't wanna turn to MTV and have to watch 2 gay guys making out. and how come something is cool until it's on MTV. MTV overdoes stuff way to much. and whatever happened to music on MTV. i mean that's what the M stands for isn't it? well i should wrap this up before i start to ramble.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                              i'm not gay bashing or anything but why does MTV always have to literally gay everything up?? i mean that literally and as in a that sucks kind of way. like date my mom and next and all those shows like that. I mean i'm not saying being gay is wrong or anything but i don't wanna turn to MTV and have to watch 2 gay guys making out. and how come something is cool until it's on MTV. MTV overdoes stuff way to much. and whatever happened to music on MTV. i mean that's what the M stands for isn't it? well i should wrap this up before i start to ramble.

Well MTV has to make money. If they completely leave the gay community out, they lose ratings and are called bigoted. If they lose ratings, they lose sponsors, they lose sponsors, they lose money. It's not at all about what you...the viewer....want, it's about What can you do for me....These programs draw in a community that is growing larger in this country and they have to meet the demand. In the Real World series, they always have to have at least one gay person....if they didn't that community would *****. They typecast the shows that they present to make the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X