Official Nashville Star Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Nashville Star Thread

Does any of the country music fans on the board watch this show?

I think its a pretty good show. A knock-off of American Idol maybe, but still has some good talent on it.

I watch the show. Last year was so much better than this year. All the girls are gone this year
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
      I watch the show. Last year was so much better than this year. All the girls are gone this year
      Yeah, that sucks. I believe Chris Young has got this years competition in the bag.

If he doesn't win, I'll be suprised.
      If he doesn't win and doesn't get a record deal soon after, I'll be SHOCKED!!

Comment

I in LOVE with Nashville Star. I'm rooting for Chris because he is uber sexy and has tons of talent. I agree with what has already been said, if he doesn't win it will be a shocker!

My second favorite is Matt Mason...I like his style.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

what night, time, and channel is it on??

Comment

Tuesdays on USA...and I think its on at 8:00. It's pretty good if you're into country music. It beats American Idol for me.

Comment

BUMP SRY

But Nashville Star is on tonight! Who do you think is going home???

I hope it's Nicole Jamrose..I know she's the only girl left...but I really DO NOT like her.

Comment

I am SHOCKED that Nicole is not gone after last night. The way she sung and the song itself stunk to high heaven last week and her pitiful rendition last night was just as awful. I think the only thing keeping her alive is the women that are voting for her just because she is the only female left. Its really sad that actual talent is being eliminated while she is still there. Is America tone-deaf?!?!

I also think that Chris is starting to get some competition again. Casey sang extremely well last night and Matt did really good too. I think Mr. Young will still win the thing, but these other two guys are closing in on his rear bumper.

Comment

I missed it last night....who went home?
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    I missed it last night....who went home?
                    Jared Ashley. Like I said its sad that it came down to him and Nicole and he is the one that has to pack his bags.

Comment

I was sad that Jarerd left...even though I knew he was going to be leaving soon, but Nicole jsut irks me.

Comment

Working...
                      X