Ultimate Fighter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter 3

I know there's already a UFC thread, but I want this one specifically for The Ultimate Fighter.

Who do you think is going to win? Which team do you prefer? Trainer?

Personally, I favor team shamrock, though I want Matt Hammil to win...him or Michael Bisping

Discuss
    Last edited by Nightwing; 04-13-2006, 07:13 PM.
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Before the start of this episode, I didn't care for Tito too much. He was a punk in my opinion, and it hasn't totally changed, but he's definitely showing something. He really cares about the fighters, I respect that

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Originally posted by David_Carr
      Before the start of this episode, I didn't care for Tito too much. He was a punk in my opinion, and it hasn't totally changed, but he's definitely showing something. He really cares about the fighters, I respect that

Yea I dont think much of Tito but he has definitely matured and that has been evident in the way he has coached them
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I think Tito in the ring is a lot different than Tito outside of the ring. Tito seems like a great guy, and if I were in this competition, I would certainly rather be a part of his team than Shamrock's. I think that team Ortiz has the best shot at getting more competitors into the semifinals.

As an aside, I'm glad that Jesse got eliminated. He was a complete punk, and while Noah seems like a bit of a suckup, he also seems like he's the better man of the two.

Go Team Punishment!
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          I think Tito in the ring is a lot different than Tito outside of the ring. Tito seems like a great guy, and if I were in this competition, I would certainly rather be a part of his team than Shamrock's. I think that team Ortiz has the best shot at getting more competitors into the semifinals.

As an aside, I'm glad that Jesse got eliminated. He was a complete punk, and while Noah seems like a bit of a suckup, he also seems like he's the better man of the two.

Go Team Punishment!
          Agreed on all points. After watching Tito the last two episodes, I think he is a different person outside of the ring. Not the punk that he always acts like. I respect him more for being such a good coach to all the kids.

Also happy with Jesse getting eliminated. You don't go around destroying people's personal property. I lost a lot of respect from Shamrock's team when they did that.

I just got my mouthpiece in today. I had to get it custom made, but I had it modeled after Andrei Arlovski's fang mouthpiece. The thing is wicked, I highly reccomend getting a custom mouthpiece if anyone ever needs one

Comment

Agreed on all points. After watching Tito the last two episodes, I think he is a different person outside of the ring. Not the punk that he always acts like. I respect him more for being such a good coach to all the kids.

Also happy with Jesse getting eliminated. You don't go around destroying people's personal property. I lost a lot of respect from Shamrock's team when they did that.

I just got my mouthpiece in today. I had to get it custom made, but I had it modeled after Andrei Arlovski's fang mouthpiece. The thing is wicked, I highly reccomend getting a custom mouthpiece if anyone ever needs one
            Sweet! Arlovski looks like a monster with that thing in. How cool!

Yeah, the thing with the basketball was pretty much what made me write Jesse off. I mean, he came off as a little jerk to begin with, but before he did that I was pretty ambivalent towards who won that fight. But when he got the steakknife out and stabbed it, any respect that I had for him was gone.

One thing I've got a problem with on Team Punishment was Ortiz's decision to have a night training session the night before the fight. Noah should have sat out, at very least. Oh well. At least he won with that armbar.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I haven't really been keeping up, but I heard something about a ORTIZ vs SHAMROCK fight at the end of this.

Is this true?

If so, I will definitely be pullin' for Tito...
              Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                Sorry, I haven't really been keeping up, but I heard something about a ORTIZ vs SHAMROCK fight at the end of this.

Is this true?

If so, I will definitely be pullin' for Tito...
                TRUE. And it'll be on Spike. No paying for it.

HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

TRUE. And it'll be on Spike. No paying for it.

Going to be watching UFC 59: Reality check tonight? For anyone that wants it, I can post fight by fight results

Comment

Going to be watching UFC 59: Reality check tonight? For anyone that wants it, I can post fight by fight results
                    Hell yeah I am. I'm meeting up with some friends at Hooters tonight to watch it. They show it for free, and all you have to do is buy something. No problem there.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah I am. I'm meeting up with some friends at Hooters tonight to watch it. They show it for free, and all you have to do is buy something. No problem there.
                      I'm so mad about the Arlovski/Sylvia fight. Normally I would never say this about a fight, because I know they're both good and they're both professionally trained and all that. But Sylvia got LUCKY. Andrei had him rocked, I don't think Sylvia even knew where he was. That wild swinging uppercut was a lot of luck...9 times out of ten, Arlovski wins that fight. I hope there's another rematch.

And Forrest Griffin got screwed as well, those last two rounds, he won both. But of course, Tito was the hometown favorite

Comment

The UFC Heavyweights are tomato cans. Period.
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Less than twenty minutes til the new episode, I can't wait. I wonder if Team Shamrock will take back control

Comment

After watching UFC Unleashed which has basically been Royce Gracie fights...I really can't imagine him beating Matt Hughes. He's extremely one dimensional, and he fights in a very dirty way by today standards

Comment

Yeah I am always at work on Thursday nights so I have to record it on the dvr... hopefully my pops doesn't stop it again or I have to download it again

Comment

Working...
                              X