• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JADJARHD
    replied
    Maybe.

Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Oh wow ... I didn't do an internet search of Kim Coates. A guy named Kim?! Wow....

I bet he was teased a lot as a kid.

I bet he learned to be tough really quick. The only reason I knew who he was is that he played the Delta Force guy that got blown in half in Blackhawk Down.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by JADJARHD
    Kim Coates is a guy. He played the male cop that spent the whole movie with the dad. The motorcycle cop was the chick from X-files and the Majestic (The Jim Carrey movie.)

Now, can somebody explain the end of the movie to me?
    Oh wow ... I didn't do an internet search of Kim Coates. A guy named Kim?! Wow....

I bet he was teased a lot as a kid.

Leave a comment:

• JADJARHD
    replied
    Neither

Originally posted by Jared
    I haven't seen it, but I looked up the credits.

Deborah Kara Unger or Tanya Allen?

Unger IS hot.

No idea who Allen is.
    I looked it up. Her name is Laurie Holden.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0390229/

She is hot, but I thought she looked ridiculous in that motorcycle cop outfit.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

That and the girl who played the cop was RIDICULOUSLY HOT. She was A++++++++++ would buy from again great ebayer.
    I haven't seen it, but I looked up the credits.

Deborah Kara Unger or Tanya Allen?

Unger IS hot.

No idea who Allen is.

Leave a comment:

• JADJARHD
    replied
    Good job Dawg.

Originally posted by Dawgfan
    I hope to see it soon. I loved the games and know that I will love the movie.

BTW WhoDey the cop was played by Kim Coates... thought it was Anne Heche from the trailer though ... LOL!!

Kim Coates is a guy. He played the male cop that spent the whole movie with the dad. The motorcycle cop was the chick from X-files and the Majestic (The Jim Carrey movie.)

Now, can somebody explain the end of the movie to me?

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    I hope to see it soon. I loved the games and know that I will love the movie.

BTW WhoDey the cop was played by Kim Coates... thought it was Anne Heche from the trailer though ... LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    Originally posted by alwilson91
    It was filmed in my hometown Hamilton, Ontario!
    that explains why the special effects budget was $0.00. hey ho, i'll be here all week folks!

it is a great series of games.

Leave a comment:

• alwilson91
    replied
    It was filmed in my hometown Hamilton, Ontario!

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I saw it last night, and there were some things I liked and some things that I didn't like. Let's start with the bad:

The story was poorly developed, and had as many holes as a block of swiss. It wasn't really that scary - there were only a few scenes that made me even take pause. I normally can be pretty jumpy during a good scarefest - this wasn't it. There was some really terrible acting in parts, and I didn't really care for the ending that much either. That being said, I've never played the video game - it might have some more appeal for people who have.

On the good side, the visuals were really cool, and some of the special effects were pretty impressive. I especially liked the look of Silent Hill during the day - the ash gently floating down was well done and did the movie a lot of good.

That and the girl who played the cop was RIDICULOUSLY HOT. She was A++++++++++ would buy from again great ebayer.

All in all I give it 4.5/10.

i have yet to see it. The video games were pretty freaky but had alot of holes that get filled in later on in the series.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation
    Who has seen it and what did you think of it?
    I saw it last night, and there were some things I liked and some things that I didn't like. Let's start with the bad:

The story was poorly developed, and had as many holes as a block of swiss. It wasn't really that scary - there were only a few scenes that made me even take pause. I normally can be pretty jumpy during a good scarefest - this wasn't it. There was some really terrible acting in parts, and I didn't really care for the ending that much either. That being said, I've never played the video game - it might have some more appeal for people who have.

On the good side, the visuals were really cool, and some of the special effects were pretty impressive. I especially liked the look of Silent Hill during the day - the ash gently floating down was well done and did the movie a lot of good.

All in all I give it 4.5/10.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    started a topic Silent Hill

Silent Hill

Who has seen it and what did you think of it?
Working...
X