Flight 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight 93

Anyone going to see this? It starts friday in my town. I will be taking my 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son so they can see the enemy
    Last edited by Jared; 04-25-2006, 12:16 PM.
    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

PLease try to keep this about the movie, and not turn it into a thread that's just going to get deleted.

I have no plans to see this movie. I know what happened, and couldnt possibly forget......................

Comment

I like the message themovie sends out, but I don't like how they are remaking that tragedy...
      Go Huskers.

Comment

I am planning on seeing it. Read some of the early reviews and it stated that this movie will make you cry and you will leave the theatre deeply moved. I watched the TV movie for A&E on the subject, it made me cry, it made me angry but most of all it made me proud to be an American.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I probably won't see it. I just don't think that it's right that the people making this movie are going to cash in on such a tragedy.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            I probably won't see it. I just don't think that it's right that the people making this movie are going to cash in on such a tragedy.

I agree with you there......they should give the profits to the families of the 9/11 tragedies.....but, this is Hollywood. Won't see that happening.
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
              I agree with you there......they should give the profits to the families of the 9/11 tragedies.....but, this is Hollywood. Won't see that happening.

I agree with this 100% on both levels.
              The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                I agree 110%.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I think I'll go see it, if only to support the movie.

I also think everyone should have to see it at least once a year. Americans are notorious for their short memories.

On the movie itself, I've read everywhere that the director tried very hard to be authentic, even using the real, original people where he could. That deserves kudos in my book.
                  Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    Yeah I won't see it because they want to make big bucks
                    Off people's miseries as well as the families of those people
                    Those families I heard had nothing to do with this film
                    Plus I don't ever, ever, want to live through that horrific day ever, ever, again!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                      I have no plans to see this movie. I know what happened, and couldnt possibly forget......................
                      I agree ^^^^^^^^! 20 years from now I might be ready to see movies about the events of that day, but not yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
                        Anyone going to see this? It starts friday in my town. I will be taking my 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son so they can see the enemy
                        The enemy? You mean some Hollywood creation?

What a load of BS. Scumbags making money off of dead Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
                          I think I'll go see it, if only to support the movie.

I also think everyone should have to see it at least once a year. Americans are notorious for their short memories.

On the movie itself, I've read everywhere that the director tried very hard to be authentic, even using the real, original people where he could. That deserves kudos in my book.
                          No, I heard some clips on a local radio station. It sounded like some sappy assed episode of 24.

I don't care if it's authentic to a "t." They're profiting from the single worst terrorist attack in American history.

I've heard that they're already making a Twin Towers movie. Disgusting...

Comment

I will go see it, Let us not forget this is NOT the First movie about 9/11. We can thank a Michael Moore for that. Besided the familes of Flight 93 are behind it.

I do understand those of you who are not ready yet. I know I would feel the same why if it was fictionalized account of it, like "Pearl Harbor"
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                              Let us not forget this is NOT the First movie about 9/11. We can thank a Michael Moore for that.
                              That was a documentary. Not a motion picture like this movie is. Two completely different things altogether. Completely different.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X