No announcement yet.

House of Chthon: What's going on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Chthon: What's going on here?

I saw this 10 second commercial that was semi-creepy saying to visit the following website (make sure your speakers are on to get the full effect):

http://www.houseofchthon.com/

There was no product or anything to say what it's about. Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out. There's nothing on their site that clearly states what they're about. And there's no way I'm giving my contact info to find out what they're really about.

What do you think?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I have no clue... if I have to guess I would say a dating service; a hot line... .but I don't know, and yes, looks creepy.

Comment

Looks like some kind of cult to me. Yeah, my money, what they want is insignificant? If so, why do they want it?

And I bet they arent that picky on who they let in. You got a credit card, your in, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        Looks like some kind of cult to me. Yeah, my money, what they want is insignificant? If so, why do they want it?

And I bet they arent that picky on who they let in. You got a credit card, your in, lol.
        Are these the same guys that give you 20,000, a new car and teach you to use 110% of your brain (or something like that)?

I don't know... I think that it's more simple: flesh!!!

Comment

It does sound cultish. But I've never heard of cults advertising on television.

Maybe it's some kind of video game or something. But if so, why wouldn't they actually link the product in there somewhere? I looked really hard and couldn't find any product associated on their site. It seems like bad marketing, if that's what it is, to place ads and build your website without providing any product info.
          ------

Comment

Come on guys, use google. It's a Blade: the Series website.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              Come on guys, use google. It's a Blade: the Series website.
              Ah, I really thought it was going to be a video game. Thanks to Eldritch for PM'ing me the answer, and WhoDey for posting it here.
              ------

Comment

Blade? As in the Wesley Snipes movies?

Coming to TV?

Comment

Blade? As in the Wesley Snipes movies?

Coming to TV?

Yep, indeedy... and from the preview commercials I've seen on TV, it looks pretty darn good. I hope they don't screw this up!
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                    Yep, indeedy... and from the preview commercials I've seen on TV, it looks pretty darn good. I hope they don't screw this up!
                    I hope not. I really liked the first and third movies.

I wonder though, if they will have to tone it down too much to make it acceptible for television. Blade is pretty violent, and I doubt Tracy Lords will be in the series, lol.

Weird site though. It did remind me of vampires.

Gonna move this into Entertainment...........

Comment

Working...
                    X