Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be a contestant on a reality TV show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be a contestant on a reality TV show?

In light of a recent post in the entertainment forum, I thought this would be a good question to pose to the ABF crowd.

Would you? Why or why not?

I don't think I would. I don't like being near cameras as it is, and having one follow me around constantly would probably cause me to lose it.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

It all depends on what reality show it would be.

If is was say a daredevil show, no way

but if I was not married and say a Real World show, why not
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I'm not sure if I would, but I'm sure I could, since most reality shows require no skill of any kind. But let us see anyhow...

Survivor: No, I don't like to eat bugs, having to scratch an itchy beard, or watch naked people walking around.

Amazing Race: No, I don't like to travel.

The Apprentice: No, I'm not business savy and I would end up getting kicked off for shaving Donald's head while he sleeps.

American Idol: No, straight up can't sing.

Big Brother: Maybe, but I'm not a carbon copy of a Ken doll and actually have an IQ over a pencil eraser.

I guess I would say it depends.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        In light of a recent post in the entertainment forum, I thought this would be a good question to pose to the ABF crowd.

I don't think I would. I don't like being near cameras as it is, and having one follow me around constantly would probably cause me to lose it.

No.

Not unless it was TRULY unscripted, more documentary style.

I have no aversion to being on TV, I have aversions to being lumped in with the shallow attention whores they usually get for most of those shows.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Nope as you all know I am camera shy - i cant stand the camera - action or still - so def. not - plus I like my privacy - i dont want people knowing about me like that - I dont need 15 minutes of fame - but I would love the wealth

Although my kids say our house would make a great reality show - and they should know since all they do is watch TV

Comment

Nope. Can't think of a single one of them that I would want to be on. None are truly reality. Also, I don't want the whole world in on everything about my life. My luck would be I would do something that I would never live down. No thanks!
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Maybe Survivor, or Amazing race if I had my brother with me, we would kick butt.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

No. Im shy as it is.
                sigpic

Comment

No. LOL.... I don't even watch reality shows. My streak is intact .... I've never seen one..... no sense ending a good streak.
                  My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

No I would not.

I highly dislike public appearances. I do not like recieving attention. Being on TV would cause me to gain attention.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      Maybe Survivor, or Amazing race if I had my brother with me, we would kick butt.
                      Is that so? I challenge you to get to Zimbabwe before me and my roommate can get there!

You can't beat us! We speak German!

but yea, I would do survivor, amazing race, fear factor maybe (i gag on some veggies, so eating like eyeballs is a big no), annnddd thats about it. Unfortunately, I dont have 3 months of my life to blow off.

Comment

i never watch reality tv shows, but i fi got paid $50,000 or more i would do any and all. i am not shy nor do i care if im am on tv

my only downfall, and ONLY downfall is i am terrified of bees.

mwah *shivers* they freak me the F**k out. ok new subject, getting the chills

but for 1 million plus i can handle it
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I would try to be on one... sadly no one is up to taking a brother out of the ghetto...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

Only if I could be on Omish In The City II...and be an omish guy

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                              Only if I could be on Omish In The City II...and be an omish guy
                              Omish?

Don't you mean Amish?
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X