Unanimous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanimous

I just wanted to know if anyone watched this show, it's on fox after American Idol, the results episodes, it's a pretty lame show but for some reason I keep on watching. Discuss it here!

Originally posted by alwilson91
    I just wanted to know if anyone watched this show, it's on fox after American Idol, the results episodes, it's a pretty lame show but for some reason I keep on watching. Discuss it here!

Nope, never watched it and never intend to. No offense meant to you, if you really are a fan, but the whole plot just seems really really dumb to me. Why would an entire room full of people agree to give some other person a million dollars? That's essentially a statement that they, themselves, are voluntarily foregoing the money.

I don't know why I felt the need to post this ...maybe I just couldn't bear to see a thread with 0 responses.

sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I'm not exactly a fan, like I said the show is pretty lame, I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen it...

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
        I'm not exactly a fan, like I said the show is pretty lame, I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen it...

Gotcha. Perhaps this is a sign of football-withdrawl.

sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I watch it.
          Everyone is losing their mind in that bunker.
          I hope one of the women win the money.

I'm going out on a limb and say the the guy that was outstated first and got back into the game is going to get a little bit of the money. They should not have disclosed his mental health condition. (His name is Richard)
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Just more proof to all the networks that America will watch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              I watch it.
              Everyone is losing their mind in that bunker.
              I hope one of the women win the money.

I'm going out on a limb and say the the guy that was outstated first and got back into the game is going to get a little bit of the money. They should not have disclosed his mental health condition. (His name is Richard)
              I hope Jonathan wins, he kept the game going and has always played it the smartest, no one will win though, the money will go down to zero. At the beginning they should of made a verbal agreement to share the 1.5 million, but, then again, you'd have no show!

Comment

Working...
              X