Mission: Impossible III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission: Impossible III

was really not that good...was not the best in the series......to sum it up..it was a good action movie with Tom cruise...thats about it
    sigpic

Originally posted by Firstwave64
    was really not that good...was not the best in the series......to sum it up..it was a good action movie with Tom cruise...thats about it
    Thanks for the heads up....also, this should be in Entertainment...
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

You said "good movie" and "Tom Cruise"?

Those are mutually exclusive conditions.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I'll have to disagree with you there.

I really enjoyed this flick. Not very deep, but then again none of them were. I enjoyed it a lot more than MI2 which I thought went way over the top with the cheesy effects. Too much John Woo voodoo.

Anyway, I highly recommend it.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          I'll have to disagree with you there.

I really enjoyed this flick. Not very deep, but then again none of them were. I enjoyed it a lot more than MI2 which I thought went way over the top with the cheesy effects. Too much John Woo voodoo.

Anyway, I highly recommend it.
          Same here, I enjoyed it. It rivals the first as the best in the series, but the first was a great film. Tom Cruise obviously has his Tom Cruise one-liners but the movie itself was terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by TD Machine
            Same here, I enjoyed it. It rivals the first as the best in the series, but the first was a great film. Tom Cruise obviously has his Tom Cruise one-liners but the movie itself was terrific.

What's a Tom Cruise one liner?

"Talk to me goose" ?

Comment

I liked it, this one had more of the teamwork element that was missing from the last 2 M.I. films. The last two were still good, M.I. more than M.I. 2 but #3 is a charm for this franchise.

Comment

Well that just killed it for me.....with Tom Cruise.
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

ok without killing the movie the end was really lame...and what would of happend if his GF was not a (you know just think).......the whole end of the movie seems way to planned out....the mission didn't seem impossible at anytime...nothing like MI1 or MI2...and I think the command center they had for a base was way to SD-6ish...if you watch Alias...you would know the maker directed this film..it just seemed like a high dollar Alias Episode...a really bad Alias Episode...
                  Last edited by Firstwave64; 05-08-2006, 06:41 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have no interest in seeing this movie.

I hate Tom Cruise. He is a nutcase. Now some nutcases I like. But Tom Cruise is completely whack!!
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

ok without killing the movie the end was really lame...and what would of happend if his GF was not a (you know just think).......the whole end of the movie seems way to planned out....the mission didn't seem impossible at anytime...nothing like MI1 or MI2...and I think the command center they had for a base was way to SD-6ish...if you watch Alias...you would know the maker directed this film..it just seemed like a high dollar Alias Episode...a really bad Alias Episode...
                      You seem to be contradicting yourself. Are you just playing Devil's Advocate?

Either way, I think you are in the minority. It's getting overall good reviews by the critics and everybody I've talked to who has seen it has enjoyed it, except you of course.

Different strokes for different folks. But most folks seem to be enjoying this movie.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        What's a Tom Cruise one liner?

"Talk to me goose" ?
                        I loved Top Gun and that movie ranks as my of my favs of Cruise.

My son just watched this movie MI3 and said... "It was OK"

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

to sum it up..it was a good action movie with Tom cruise
                          that says it all. well not quite all; no one has mentioned that maggie q isn't exactly hard on the eyes . . . in that red dress . . . .

good summer fun.
                          sigpic
                          go broncos
                          share the sidewalk
                          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left before it was over
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                              WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left before it was over
                              If you think that was the worst movie ever, you need to see more movies.

I personally thought it was a good popcorn flick. Not very deep but exciting enough to keep you digging in to the buttery tub o' popcorn while watching him get out of yet another dilemma. Mmm... popcorn...
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X