Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See No Evil

See No Point!

This was a craptastic horror flick, so craptastic as we walked out of the movie after it was done they where handing out chocolate to make you forget how crappy the movie was.......even the chocolate sucked....

Thumbs....DOWN

I saw some adverts for this movie and it looked pretty stupid, just like any horror film except some WWE guy is the killer, seems boring to me...

Comment

I'm not big into horror movies, I don't see the point in trying to scare myself when I know its not real. By the previews, this movie looked stupid to me as well.

Comment

are we talkin the grudge and the ring stupid or stupider?
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I wont go to see it simply because I'm not a horror movie fan. To me it me it does not matter that "Kane" is in it. Then again I'm a wrestling fan. It think it is stupid to dismis something do to it connection to the WWE, I think the XFL would have a better chance if it did not have that tie in.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

I have no interest whatsoever in those type of slasher films. I'm cool with a realistic crime movie (Se7en, et cetera). But not this Jason-like stuff.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
            X