Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pipes7
    Dude, its getting pretty bad.

You turned a thread on the movie, "Remember the Titans" into a bashing of Jake Plummer.

if you dont like it ignore it. If its left alone, nothing will come of it.
    sigpic
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

im aint jakes biggest fan.. but i think he does alright...
      but really... how about leaving a movie thread just for that... a movie.. and if jake must get burnt... well yeah.. just leave it.. no one is forcing anyone to read this or reply...
      and just a q... is petey jones... "theeee running back...." also the guy.. 'turk' from scrubs?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
        I watched the show tonight,

The "don't let them gain another yard" quote sure reminded me of the San Diego second half.

" Leave no doubt"

What a great half of football.
        I have a few:
        Coach Boone to Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass: You can throw it a mile, but you can't pitch it 3 yards.

Coach Boone to Coach Yoast: You cookin my grits coach. You cookin my grits.

Coach Boone to the team: If you drop a pass, you will run a mile. If you miss a blocking assignment you will run a mile. If you fumble the football, I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts, and then you will run a mile.

Coach Yoast: You make the remember, Forever!, the night they played the Titans.

Coach Boone: This is no democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

I forgot one of my favorites by Coach Boone.

Coach Boone: I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music. I will not be intimidated. That's just the way it is.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Great movie and great quotes. The only one I can add is when Julias and Bertier are fighting --

Julias: You got a job?
            Bertier: I got a job.
            Julias: You been doing you're job?
            Bertier: I been doing my job.
            Julias: Then why don't you tell your white buddies to block for Rev better because they have not blocked for him worth a blood nickel, and you know it! Nobody plays. Yourself included. I'm supposed to wear myself out for the team? What team? Nah, nah what I'm gonna do is look out for myself and I'ma get mine.
            Bertier: See man, thats the worst attitude I eva heard.
            Julias: Attitude reflect leadership, captain.
            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Working...
            X