Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the Draft Update for Madden, What should I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the Draft Update for Madden, What should I do now?

I have the complete roster update with all the rookies on date today.... I started my franchise, what changes should I make before the season starts...

I was thinking about trading Lelie to the Falcons for TJ Duckett or aquiring a defensive end...

how are our rooks rated?

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
    MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

i didnt do it myself but here they are....

Cutler=79
      Scheffler=74
      Mike Bell=68

thats what i can remember at the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by DBattack
        I have the complete roster update with all the rookies on date today.... I started my franchise, what changes should I make before the season starts...

I was thinking about trading Lelie to the Falcons for TJ Duckett or aquiring a defensive end...

Who cares? Just play the frieking video game.

Comment

did madden update it online or did you do it by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
            Who cares? Just play the frieking video game.

COUGH* HATER *COUGH

some people still play video games. I know its a little hard for you to understand with all those visually intense things going on within your television box. And hey maybe we think we can call plays better than the coaches and show other ppl we can spank dat A$$ with our rook's. So take the (insert your thought here) your A$$ and calm down.

Comment

yeah i started watching football because of renting a madden video game a few years ago now im hooked for life and a huge broncos fan GO BRONCOS!!!
              Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

almost forgot i think i got that roster and when i got to the first off season it crashed somthing about the coaches i dont know what tho
                Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

Originally posted by DBattack

How did you get the new rosters?

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

Originally posted by RBfactory04
                    COUGH* HATER *COUGH

some people still play video games. I know its a little hard for you to understand with all those visually intense things going on within your television box. And hey maybe we think we can call plays better than the coaches and show other ppl we can spank dat A$$ with our rook's. So take the (insert your thought here) your A$$ and calm down.

Little warning for you...don't talk down to me, especially when I'm above you.

I also play Madden, but I certainly don't post a thread asking what I should do about it...and to make matters worse...post it in the wrong area.--there's a reason why it got moved.

Comment

How did you get the new rosters? Online, from a friend... ect.?

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

Out of curiousity, should'nt this be in "Video Games?"

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                        X