Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the Draft Update for Madden, What should I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snk16
    replied
    Out of curiousity, should'nt this be in "Video Games?"

Leave a comment:

• Dj_Williams52
    replied
    How did you get the new rosters? Online, from a friend... ect.?

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by RBfactory04
    COUGH* HATER *COUGH

some people still play video games. I know its a little hard for you to understand with all those visually intense things going on within your television box. And hey maybe we think we can call plays better than the coaches and show other ppl we can spank dat A$$ with our rook's. So take the (insert your thought here) your A$$ and calm down.

Little warning for you...don't talk down to me, especially when I'm above you.

I also play Madden, but I certainly don't post a thread asking what I should do about it...and to make matters worse...post it in the wrong area.--there's a reason why it got moved.

Leave a comment:

• Dj_Williams52
    replied
    Originally posted by DBattack
    I have the complete roster update with all the rookies on date today.... I started my franchise, what changes should I make before the season starts...

I was thinking about trading Lelie to the Falcons for TJ Duckett or aquiring a defensive end...

How did you get the new rosters?

Leave a comment:

• Justin Roberts
    replied
    almost forgot i think i got that roster and when i got to the first off season it crashed somthing about the coaches i dont know what tho

Leave a comment:

• Justin Roberts
    replied
    yeah i started watching football because of renting a madden video game a few years ago now im hooked for life and a huge broncos fan GO BRONCOS!!!

Leave a comment:

• RBfactory04
    replied
    Originally posted by Pipes7
    Who cares? Just play the frieking video game.

COUGH* HATER *COUGH

some people still play video games. I know its a little hard for you to understand with all those visually intense things going on within your television box. And hey maybe we think we can call plays better than the coaches and show other ppl we can spank dat A$$ with our rook's. So take the (insert your thought here) your A$$ and calm down.

Leave a comment:

• Wanobe
    replied
    did madden update it online or did you do it by yourself?

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by DBattack
    I have the complete roster update with all the rookies on date today.... I started my franchise, what changes should I make before the season starts...

I was thinking about trading Lelie to the Falcons for TJ Duckett or aquiring a defensive end...

Who cares? Just play the frieking video game.

Leave a comment:

• DBattack
    replied
    i didnt do it myself but here they are....

Cutler=79
    Scheffler=74
    Mike Bell=68

thats what i can remember at the top of my head

Leave a comment:

• ItalianSta11ion
    replied
    how are our rooks rated?

Leave a comment:

• Have the Draft Update for Madden, What should I do now?

Working...
X