Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest one hit wonder in the history of music?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is the biggest one hit wonder in the history of music?

    Who is the biggest one hit wonder in the history of music?

  • #2
    The Macarena guys or Baha Men

    Comment


    • #3
      I say My Sharona by the Knack.
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

      Comment


      • #4
        pretty much anybody from American Idol lol, dont hear from any of them anymore, but besides that id have to say........The Bravery "Honest Mistake" and Love .45 "Way Down" (for all those who live in Colorado and listen to the Modern Rock stuff)

        Comment


        • #5
          Vanilla Ice.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Emancipator
            Vanilla Ice.
            o good one, slipped my mind lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Billy Ray Cyrus

              Harvey Wallbanger

              Right Said Fred

              A-Ha

              Devo

              Chumbawumba

              EMF

              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

              Comment


              • #8
                Chesney Hawkes - got one number one single throughout his career - "the one and only"

                Also these guys "Bros" - all the rage for a couple of years and had a massive teeny bopper following then disappeared off the music scene into nowhere.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jaws
                  Chesney Hawkes - got one number one single throughout his career - "the one and only"

                  Also these guys "Bros" - all the rage for a couple of years and had a massive teeny bopper following then disappeared off the music scene into nowhere.
                  Looks like one of the Bee Gees.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    Billy Ray Cyrus

                    Harvey Wallbanger

                    Right Said Fred

                    A-Ha

                    Devo

                    Chumbawumba

                    EMF

                    I actually liked 'The Sun Always Shines on TV' by A-ha better than 'Take on me'. Good call on Billy Ray.

                    My 2 add-ons:
                    Nena (99 Luftballons)
                    Harold Faltermeyer (Axel F)
                    sigpic
                    HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012


                    ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "Come on Eileen"

                      Whomever sang that...
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                      The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Invesco
                        The Macarena guys or Baha Men
                        I'm gonna have to agree with the Macarena thing. That was HUGE back whenever it was and then nothing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dawgfan
                          "Come on Eileen"

                          Whomever sang that...
                          Dexy's Midnight Runners, if I am not mistaken. Good one.

                          How about:

                          Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
                          Children of the Sun - Billy Thorpe
                          Too Shy - Kajagoogoo (embarrased to even know that, lol)
                          Run Run Away - Slade

                          Most obnoxious, both in terms of audio and appearance:

                          I Ran - Flock of Seagulls

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
                            Dexy's Midnight Runners, if I am not mistaken. Good one.

                            How about:

                            Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
                            Children of the Sun - Billy Thorpe
                            Too Shy - Kajagoogoo (embarrased to even know that, lol)
                            Run Run Away - Slade

                            Most obnoxious, both in terms of audio and appearance:

                            I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
                            The same Kajagoogoo that was fronted by Limahl (before he left for fame and fortune with 'Neverending Story')?? That is embarrasing!! Ha ha
                            sigpic
                            HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012


                            ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AZOmae
                              The same Kajagoogoo that was fronted by Limahl (before he left for fame and fortune with 'Neverending Story')?? That is embarrasing!! Ha ha
                              Well, you beat me for important historical Kajagoogoo facts

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X