X-Men 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men 3

For those who go and see this. The movie is not over until the credits are done playing.
    Last edited by Juggernaught; 05-26-2006, 01:11 PM.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Thanks for the tip. I have tickets to see it in a couple of hours.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I want my money back. That was the most disappointing movie I've ever seen.

The score was awful, there was zero character development for several major characters (Kitty Pryde, Colossus), Juggernaut was ridiculously bad, the whole Phoenix thing was mishandled about as badly as it could have been, and they tried to shove as many cool mutants into the movie without giving any reason whatsoever.

For those of you who saw it, did you know that Psyloche was in the movie? I didn't until the credits rolled.

What a piece of garbage. If I made dookie and had a blind person read it like braille, it would probably be a better script than the one that they made for this movie.

X-Men 3 sucked. 1 1/2 stars, and the half star is only because the special effects were impressive in a few parts.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        I want my money back. That was the most disappointing movie I've ever seen.

The score was awful, there was zero character development for several major characters (Kitty Pryde, Colossus), Juggernaut was ridiculously bad, the whole Phoenix thing was mishandled about as badly as it could have been, and they tried to shove as many cool mutants into the movie without giving any reason whatsoever.

For those of you who saw it, did you know that Psyloche was in the movie? I didn't until the credits rolled.

What a piece of garbage. If I made dookie and had a blind person read it like braille, it would probably be a better script than the one that they made for this movie.

X-Men 3 sucked. 1 1/2 stars, and the half star is only because the special effects were impressive in a few parts.
        Psylocke??? WOW is she a nude hottie?????
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Well it was bound to be different since Bryan Singer went and decided to direct Superman returns instead.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I will go see it later today
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              Well it was bound to be different since Bryan Singer went and decided to direct Superman returns instead.
              Sure. I don't think Singer would have approved this script for production, though. I'm surprised that Marvel did. No, really.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaught
                For those who go and see this. The movie is not over until the credits are done playing.
                thx for the tip.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  Psylocke??? WOW is she a nude hottie?????
                  It's funny you should say that... if you see the movie, you'll understand why
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Has anyone seen it? Is it good?

I am gonna see it at the drive in tonight with a couple of my friends.
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Seriously, what's the deal with waiting for the credits?

I keep reading about it, but I want to know before I bother spending money.

PM me or email me.

Or post it here with a spoiler disclaimer.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        Seriously, what's the deal with waiting for the credits?

I keep reading about it, but I want to know before I bother spending money.

PM me or email me.

Or post it here with a spoiler disclaimer.
                        Jared don't do this to me. lol
                        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
                          Had to do a quick search. I take it thats her on the right???

Yeah that would be her (beautiful asian woman with purple hair), Not as voluptuous as I remember her in the comics.
                          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. To be honest it was not as good the first two, but all all I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Although I'm not happy about Cycplos and Jean..................................

sigpic

Comment

From the Web

Spin-offs: Lauren Donner, producer for the first two movies, has said the movie studio is interested in producing two spin-off films. One film will star Wolverine, in which Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as the clawed warrior. Screenwriter Sheldon Turner is currently working on bringing Magneto to the big screen in his own spin-off film. The plot will deal with the character's friendship turned sour with Charles Xavier. Turner has stated that "It's going to take place from 1939 Auschwitz up to 1955 or so." Although it at first appears unlikely that Ian McKellen will reprise his role, recently he stated that both he and Patrick Stewart would actually be playing younger incarnations of their respective characters due to a CGI effect which is able to make the actors appear younger.[1] Rebecca Romijn, who plays Mystique in the X-Men franchise, has been approached about a Mystique film. Reputable movie news site http://www.superherohype.com is now reporting that X-Men: The Last Stand screenwriter Zak Penn is now writing a third X-Men spin-off film as well.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X