The Omen remake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Omen remake.

Anyone going to see this? I have to see it on its release date of 06/06/06. Looks like one of the better remakes out there.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Clash of the Titans a remake as well

Not interested at all. Hollywood can't hire any writers. They just go off and remake old films. This, Poseidon, and you guessed it ... Clash of the Titans. I'm sick and tired of this trend. It needs to stop!

Clash of the Titans
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

It seems to be the best remake out of all of the ones I've heard of. I'll probably go see it!
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I'll watch it on video, but what's the point of remaking The Omen?? To IMPROVE on the original?? Give me a break. Honestly, I'd rather see a new Omen sequel than a re-make of the original. I agree with Dawgfan..... where did all the writers with ideas go??

A remake of "The Wicker Man" will be out before too long. Christopher Lee's part in the original is being played by a woman in the remake........ why didn't they just ask Lee to reprise his role?? Nicholas Cage is in the remake, so it will make some $$.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
          Not interested at all. Hollywood can't hire any writers. They just go off and remake old films. This, Poseidon, and you guessed it ... Clash of the Titans. I'm sick and tired of this trend. It needs to stop!

Clash of the Titans
          Are they remaking "Clash of the Titans"? I didn't realize that. It may be interesting to see now that the special effects are better.
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Poseidon pretty much sucked.

And I will not be seeing this.

Comment

I'd see this over Posideon.

I had no idea they were doing COTT.

I have to say, I'd check that out, only because the effects and script didn't quite match the ambition of the movie.

There is room for improvement, provided they have a better script. The plot is ok, don't mess with that.

But they better not EVER, and I mean EVER, mess with TRON!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                Are they remaking "Clash of the Titans"? I didn't realize that. It may be interesting to see now that the special effects are better.
                Yep they are, horrible isn't it?
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                  Yep they are, horrible isn't it?
                  I can appreciate a good remake... sometimes. Assuming the film can actually be improved.

And as much as I love Clash of the Titans, I'm well aware that it isn't actually a good film by today's standards. Using todays effects and hopefully some better acting (even though I appreciate the cheesy acting of the original) could make this worth a shot.

But I do agree there seem to be too many remakes, in general. I don't mind one now and then but I prefer original flicks most of the time so I don't know what's going to happen before I see it.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I still cringe watching the psycho remake in 98. It wasn't really necessary for gus van sant to remake.
                    Last edited by Tony; 05-30-2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X